4DPO slight temp dip- ok?

Stephfrog

Reaction score
I know it's too early and too slight for an implantation dip, but my temp was rising the last three days 98, 98.1, 98.4 and then today 98.2
Is that a bad sign?:shrug:

Not at all. It's normal for temps to fluctuate slightly. My temps are always a little rocky/mountainy. Plus, if you look on ff where they list charts that resulted in bfp you can see they're allllll over the place. Some even dip below coverline! (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?cat=3)

I know it's hard (impossible?) not to stress and analyze every little detail, but try not to obsess. Unfortunately the only real thing we can do here is sit and wait. :coffee:

Gl!

Could be a corpus luteum dip

This is what i found

*A. This is your Corpus Luteum dip. This is NOT at all related to an implantation dip. You will see this dip happen at (some women) between 2- to 5 days past ovulation. This is when your estrogen dips (drops) and your Corpus Luteum takes over produce more progesterone. Notice how after the dip your temp will shoot back up?*

Thanks hunni12 and Savasanna. It is hard not to obsess! This is my first IUI with clomid and Ovidrel and I think it's got me all messed up. Thanks for the support and reassurance! 10 more days!
Baby dust to all !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->