4dpo symptoms or going mental?

Hey Ladies! I got my faint positive today using a First Response 6 days sooner. Boobs are still super sore and I'm starting to see the veins! Constant urination (no bladder infection just an increase in hormones).
Baby dust to you all! I'll be testing again in the next couple of days.

Hey Ladies! I got my faint positive today using a First Response 6 days sooner. Boobs are still super sore and I'm starting to see the veins! Constant urination (no bladder infection just an increase in hormones).
Baby dust to you all! I'll be testing again in the next couple of days.

Yaaay!! Congratulations to you. A faint positive is still a positive!!

Thank you for that! I hope it's number 2 or 3 lol. They feel more full but don't hurt like they normally do. Also I'm having weird pains where my ovaries are, it's like af cramps except not in the middle, it's on both sides where my hips are and also my thighs are aching like they do when I'm having heavy painful af. It's really strange. I have to admit, I've also tested today. I have no idea why I know it's way too early at 4dpo and I've gone and wasted a test but I just needed to scratch that itch!

When symptom spotting I find it best to only take notice of things that are out of the ordinary for you. I understand the pains you're experiencing. The only thing I've experienced as far as ovary pain has been right before and during ovulation. I have experienced a pulling/tugging/slight cramping sensation in my pelvic region, but it isn't constant. I have also felt this pinching/electric shock type pain in my cervix. The pain you describe going down your legs...I have read where this was a sign for many women. I am going to post an update here in a moment on my symptoms as of 5dpo. I tried earlier but it looks like the post didn't stick lol.

I'm excited for you...things seem promising. I am excited to see how it turns out!!

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't post for some reason, so...here goes again...

Not much has changed in the way of symptoms, except my CM. There is even more of it today. I am utterly fascinated with it as I have never in my life had this type of CM. There is a ton of it, it is thick (tmi, but it reminds me of a glob of snot...that made me gag just typing that), but it is also extremely stretchy. I thought only EWCM was supposed to be stretchy and clear, and only happen when you O, etc.
It is opaque/whitish, no smell, and is so incredibly stretchy. It is so out of the ordinary and off the wall for me...I snapped a pic. Don't worry...I will spare you that haha. Even when I "O" I get very little EWCM mixed with lotion like CM. I get so little that I started using pre-seed. After O I dry up or it is watery at best, until the day before AF and then I have some pinkish/brown CM, and start the next day. This is so different it has my baby radar going off. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it is so difficult not to!!

As far as other symptoms go...I have had a slight electric shock/pinching pain in my cervix here and there, I got very winded and tired after climbing a flight of stairs which never happens, and I have had small waves of nausea come and go.

My nips were extremely tender, but now not so much. They are still slightly sore, but not like they were at all. Makes me nervous that I am not producing enough progesterone in my luteal, but I am trying to not read too much into it or anything else...except the CM which has me baffled and fascinated haha.

I did buy a plethora of hpt's today haha. I plan on testing ever morning until AF arrives. Today at 5dpo...BFN of course lol. I knew it would be, but what the hell!

Let me know what you ladies think about this cm business. I am interested in hearing your thoughts! Thanks bunches. :)

EWCM can happen through out your cycle even when not oing, but I would think that would happen during other cycles....your symptoms sound promising!! I will also be 5dpo tomorrow and tonight I can't seem to catch my breath which I have not experienced since being 30+ weeks pregnant with my other kids. So strange! I ordered more "sensitive" hpt and will get them Friday, so I will be testing daily with you!!! Lol fx for bfp! ☺️

EWCM can happen through out your cycle even when not oing, but I would think that would happen during other cycles....your symptoms sound promising!! I will also be 5dpo tomorrow and tonight I can't seem to catch my breath which I have not experienced since being 30+ weeks pregnant with my other kids. So strange! I ordered more "sensitive" hpt and will get them Friday, so I will be testing daily with you!!! Lol fx for bfp! ☺️

This isn't EWCM. Its stretchy like EWCM but it isn't thin or clear. I know things can always change in a woman's cycle without reason, so I am trying, and failing, to not get my hopes up too much. In fact I have had so many bfp's in the past 5 months I really expect this one to be no different. It's just very different for me. Normally I don't have hardly any CM at all except right before O and the day of, hence why I used pre-seed this time. This time the after O I dried up completely. There was nothing and my cervix closed up tighter than they ever have since I had children. It normally doesn't close all the way ever. At about 2-3 dpo is when I checked for CM and had a bit of of really creamy opaque cm...and it has since become more abundant and stretchy and thicker. Its so unusual for me I cannot help but hope that its a sign. Aaaah! lol Symptom spotting is fun, but it also makes me bonkers! Thank you for your feedback!

ok this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened.. my cycles are always at least 30-32 days.. today is CD27.. 11dpo and i just started bleeding... WTF???? like bright red.. never how my AF starts.. its always brownish first then turns red.. This is bright red to start.... it is way to early for AF to be here!! :(

Cycles can always vary by a few days without being considered irregular, however if this is highly unusual for you then perhaps its implantation bleeding. I have 3 sons and have been pregnant a total of 7 times and never once had implantation bleeding myself, so this is not something I have experience with. If it was a lot of blood, I would say its AF, if its very scant and doesn't last for more than couple of days it might be IB. Test in a couple of days with an early response. If it was implantation a test MAY pick up on low levels of hcG. Baby dust and fx!!

Ok so it stopped then started again tonite... And sorry if tmi, but it is bright red... My cycle has never been this short.. The shortest it has even been in 18yrs is 32 days... Also my AF always starts with a day or 2 of brown spotting, never bright red from the get go... I have never been preg.. So I don't kow anything about ib, except not everyone gets it and it seems different for anyone who does... I guess I will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings....

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't post for some reason, so...here goes again...

Not much has changed in the way of symptoms, except my CM. There is even more of it today. I am utterly fascinated with it as I have never in my life had this type of CM. There is a ton of it, it is thick (tmi, but it reminds me of a glob of snot...that made me gag just typing that), but it is also extremely stretchy. I thought only EWCM was supposed to be stretchy and clear, and only happen when you O, etc.
It is opaque/whitish, no smell, and is so incredibly stretchy. It is so out of the ordinary and off the wall for me...I snapped a pic. Don't worry...I will spare you that haha. Even when I "O" I get very little EWCM mixed with lotion like CM. I get so little that I started using pre-seed. After O I dry up or it is watery at best, until the day before AF and then I have some pinkish/brown CM, and start the next day. This is so different it has my baby radar going off. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it is so difficult not to!!

As far as other symptoms go...I have had a slight electric shock/pinching pain in my cervix here and there, I got very winded and tired after climbing a flight of stairs which never happens, and I have had small waves of nausea come and go.

My nips were extremely tender, but now not so much. They are still slightly sore, but not like they were at all. Makes me nervous that I am not producing enough progesterone in my luteal, but I am trying to not read too much into it or anything else...except the CM which has me baffled and fascinated haha.

I did buy a plethora of hpt's today haha. I plan on testing ever morning until AF arrives. Today at 5dpo...BFN of course lol. I knew it would be, but what the hell!

Let me know what you ladies think about this cm business. I am interested in hearing your thoughts! Thanks bunches. :)
I used preseed in 2013 for 3 weeks and BOOM got pregnant with my daughter. So FX to you it helps you too.
AFM- I am 4DPO and I feel like I did at 12DPO with my daughter just a week before mu BFP. I am not getting my hopes up, but I know your body remembers and you can spot symptoms sooner. I am not sure if this much sooner is anything though. I have lots of CM and usually after O I am rather dry til day before AF. So FX everyone

I used preseed in 2013 for 3 weeks and BOOM got pregnant with my daughter. So FX to you it helps you too.
AFM- I am 4DPO and I feel like I did at 12DPO with my daughter just a week before mu BFP. I am not getting my hopes up, but I know your body remembers and you can spot symptoms sooner. I am not sure if this much sooner is anything though. I have lots of CM and usually after O I am rather dry til day before AF. So FX everyone

I am really hoping the pre-seed works at some point lol. I am 6dpo and I really don't feel anything or notice anything that is screaming "I'm pregnant!" to me at this point. I still have a ton of cm and it is the same consistency, but my cervix feel lower and more firm and they are tender. Today I sneezed and it felt like a horrible shooting pain through my cervix. I have had some little shooting lightning bolt pains here and there, but not so painful that it took my breath away. I imagine that isn't good unless its just my cervix trying to change to prepare for pregnancy. I was a bit whackadoo today lol. I felt...angry for really no reason and then was crying and felt so bad for being angry and then crying because I didn't know why I was crying and why I had just been feeling angry. That could just be pms though. Its been so long since I was pregnant and the only things I remember are from my first pregnancy. With my oldest son, my bb's were so sore I thought I was dying (I was only 18), and I had hyperemesis on the extreme side. It was horrible. I couldn't eat, sleep, drink...I would throw up until I had nothing left and then I would dry heave. I developed and ulcer and blood clots in my stomach and had to be hospitalized for dehydration. That lasted until I was about 4 months pregnant and started probably withing the first week or, but who knows that was almost 15 years ago. I've been crampy on and off and feel so tired, but again...that could be pms. I am going to keep tracking and looking for symptoms, but I really don't think I am this time. I think I would go into shock if I got a BFP this time lol. In the last 5 months there were several times when I just knew I was pg and ended up with nothing but BFN's...this time I would bet money that I'm not lol. *Sigh* We shall see. FX for us all!!

Hi I'm so sorry I'm new to this site and I don't know how to make a post of my own. Please let me know how.

Here is my concern though since I don't know how to make my own post... I'm 24 years old. My last period was 12/19/2015. My period for the past year and a halfhas always been irregular but has never gone past 20 days. I was late taking the pill a couple days since my last period and based off of what I've researched my ovulation would have been around 12/25/2015 which ironically was when I last had unprotected sex (not knowing when I ovulate). My breasts seem bigger to me and were pretty sore for a few days around New Years. My nipples seem to be bigger but haven't changed color and my nipples are sensitive all the time lately and are harder more often than not. I've had some abdominal cramping as well. I haven't ever been one to have cramping or tender breasts when PMS hits. I usually only get a sore back. In addition, I've been checking my cervix for the past week and for 4 days it was almost too high to touch and so I couldn't tell if it was soft, hard, open or closed. Today it dropped to about medium and is soft and feels open to me. I've never had children and my fiancé and I aren't trying right now (want to wait till after the wedding). I read that the cervix is generally closed and high if pregnant and is generally only open when menstrating and when ovulating and is only soft when ovulating or pregnant. I should have started my period today and didn't. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I'm not sure what to think. I've read a few comments about how long it took to get a positive result. I'm just trying to get thoughts on the situation. Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you!

...and thank you for letting me post on a forum that is not my own.

Hi I'm so sorry I'm new to this site and I don't know how to make a post of my own. Please let me know how.

Here is my concern though since I don't know how to make my own post... I'm 24 years old. My last period was 12/19/2015. My period for the past year and a halfhas always been irregular but has never gone past 20 days. I was late taking the pill a couple days since my last period and based off of what I've researched my ovulation would have been around 12/25/2015 which ironically was when I last had unprotected sex (not knowing when I ovulate). My breasts seem bigger to me and were pretty sore for a few days around New Years. My nipples seem to be bigger but haven't changed color and my nipples are sensitive all the time lately and are harder more often than not. I've had some abdominal cramping as well. I haven't ever been one to have cramping or tender breasts when PMS hits. I usually only get a sore back. In addition, I've been checking my cervix for the past week and for 4 days it was almost too high to touch and so I couldn't tell if it was soft, hard, open or closed. Today it dropped to about medium and is soft and feels open to me. I've never had children and my fiancé and I aren't trying right now (want to wait till after the wedding). I read that the cervix is generally closed and high if pregnant and is generally only open when menstrating and when ovulating and is only soft when ovulating or pregnant. I should have started my period today and didn't. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I'm not sure what to think. I've read a few comments about how long it took to get a positive result. I'm just trying to get thoughts on the situation. Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you!

...and thank you for letting me post on a forum that is not my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->