4dpo tommorow.. whos with me!!

I feel twinges too and slightly nauseous and very bloated. I'm a little crampy and last night I sneezed really hard and felt a stabbing pain down below. Most likely all in my head but I'm thinking positively :)

me too hal !!!
the twinges have a been non stop since 6pm on and off every few mins!! oping are beans are nuzzling in hard!!!! :hugs:

positive thoughts ladies

Welcome zebe! This is also my first cycle TTC #2. How old is your first?

Hey! She is 3 in June! Seemed like the right time. How old is yours?

Hubby is worse than me with baby fever! Total role reversal to last time!!

zebe weird mines just turned 3 in march... hals is 3 in september right???

must be the baby ticker lol!!

babyfever is hard!!

Haha so funny we are all so close! Yes, mine will be 3 in September. Hopefully BFPs will appear shortly for all of us!

post your test pics as you do them ladies!
keep us all going.... good luck XXX

I'm trying hard to hold out until AF due on the 9th! Can't see me being successful though... Already got hubby asking how soon can we test!:dohh:

Aww zebe i kno ow u feel !!:
6dpo today nothin really goin on...woke up feelin rough theres a virus going around work..sore throat headache achy all over :((
Hope it doesnt affect my chance!!
Ow r we all xx

I'm here crossing my fingers and toes for you emma!!! Xxxxxx
Best of luck to everyone else too xxx

Awwww thanks so much xxx means alot xx
25 weeks cnt believe it...gone so fast hows your bump ??

Xxx

:dust:Hello Ladies,

I am 3 DPO today and DH and I have been "practicing" all month for baby. So far, the have some headaches, and slight nausea. Temps are still trying to elevate. I was on BC for 11 years and thought I would never conceive. I tried to take Clomid last month and now I am on cycle 2. Hopefully this will be our month! FX and baby dust to all! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:dust:

Awwww thanks so much xxx means alot xx
25 weeks cnt believe it...gone so fast hows your bump ??

Xxx

Havnt been able to get on all day, yeah it's very visible now and I'm so relieved to be past V day and past mmc weeks.
Really hoping you get your bfp soon you deserve it so much xxx

:dust:Hello Ladies,

I am 3 DPO today and DH and I have been "practicing" all month for baby. So far, the have some headaches, and slight nausea. Temps are still trying to elevate. I was on BC for 11 years and thought I would never conceive. I tried to take Clomid last month and now I am on cycle 2. Hopefully this will be our month! FX and baby dust to all! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:dust:

Welcome chick8o fx hunny keep us updated xx

Bundle hunny sooo happy ur past those crucial times a ur baby girl will be with u in no time !! ..
25 weeks is a lovely part of pregnancy lol..towards the end not so much haha xx
And thanku i really hope do too xx

How are you all doing today? I'm not feeling any of my "symptoms" today and my cheapie tests are supposed to arrive today. I think I'll test on Friday at 9dpo and see what happens!

Hey hal im 7dpo today tests should come today so maybe do one after work. !!:
Im too not feelin much tho tbh i dont think will b my month xxx

7 dpo and you've not tested yet ;-) excellent will power this month.
My bfp I felt totally normal for weeks after it, slight sore nipples after my bfp was my only real symptom so it may be a good sign xxx

Thanks bundle i kno i purposely didnt order any haha but itching now!! Im illl so oping doesnt affect me fuzzy head and sore throat :((
Ill post test piccie tonight ladies if there at home xx

When I got pregnant with my little boy I was full of cold and felt crap, that's why I tested as I heard it was a symptom and hey ho got a bfp :)

Hi ladies, 7 dpo here and no real symptoms at all. Tested this morning and bfn like I knew it would be. Fingers crossed for all of us testing tomorrow!

Well, either I've had implantation bleeding or I'm out! Me thinks the latter! Will wait and see if AF arrives on schedule!

Hope you're all doing ok girls! Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->