4dpo trying to not think about it....

dogmommy

Reaction score
Anyone else 4dpo? This is only our second month TTC but some reason this month I'm feeling more antsy about it. I'm just shocked that there is only a 20% chance of it sticking! I've had a nagging pressure on/off ever since 1dpo but I'm sure it's all in my head! And I've officially driven my DH crazy with all my baby talk! Anyone else in the same boat?

Anyone else 4dpo? This is only our second month TTC but some reason this month I'm feeling more antsy about it. I'm just shocked that there is only a 20% chance of it sticking! I've had a nagging pressure on/off ever since 1dpo but I'm sure it's all in my head! And I've officially driven my DH crazy with all my baby talk! Anyone else in the same boat?

Dog mommy, it's my second cycle ttc #1 and I know exactly what you're going through. I try not to talk to my DH too much about it... He's a "it happens when it happens and it will happen" kinda guy. They don't understand! Every little thing I feel I automatically assume it's preg symptom. Last month, I could have SWORN I was pregnant. Trying not to think too much into it, but it's so hard!! I'm 9 DPO-ish. We are all in the same boat girl. Just gotta hold on! I promised myself I'd wait til the day before AF to test. I drove myself nuts last time!

It's so nice to know there are others! I plan on testing Dec 17th. We leave to go see family and I'm hoping we have good news!

I'm 5 dpo today and I know how you feel. I pay attention to my feelings and body way more than any other time. We're kind of just not not trying because I only ovulate every 3 or 4 months and we're just ready whenever it happens. Maybe this will be our time!

It's so nice to know there are others! I plan on testing Dec 17th. We leave to go see family and I'm hoping we have good news!

I'm trying to hold out until the 15th. Fingers crossed for us all!

I hope so too kt! 5dpotodat and not feeling anything today :shrug:..fingers X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->