4DPO..... TWW buddies?

Aw MMCs suck don't they. Any miscarriage sucks but that uncertainty that everything's ok is horrible. I had one with my first at 13 weeks, baby was only measuring 12 and no heartbeat.

I've had my 2 babies since and was terrified at the scans, no doubt I will be again this time. We are moving house in 2 weeks so can't really afford an early scan but I've found a Doppler on eBay that I'm going to buy and see if I can find a heartbeat after 8 weeks.
I've never had morning sickness before and this time I feel queasy whenever I wake, but I think that's because I'm hungry.

Urgh they're just horrible aren't they! The fact you've had two healthy babies afterwards and gives me a nice hope that this bean will be fine :)

Ooh can you use a Doppler that early? I'm definitely going to have a look for one now! Good luck with the House move, take it easy and no heavy lifting missy! Xx

I can't remember exactly when I heard a hb with my 2, it was around 8/9 weeks I think but certainly a few weeks before my 12 week scan. I watched some YouTube videos though to get tips on finding it coz it can be quite hard as your uterus is still behind the pubic bone.

Yeah my 2 were both rainbows and healthy babies, fingers crossed this little one will be your rainbow too, and mine will be a third. When I was pregnant with my dd after the MMC I cried when I saw a rainbow in the sky lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->