4DPO..... TWW buddies?

oh sure baileybubs:) will let u know:) iam already having light twinges on my left side,not sharp but its there. IUI is nothing but depositing the washed sperm of hub directly into the uterus so that it'll be easy for the sperms to meet the egg not having to swim a long distance. except that its the same as other methods. implantation is the same as natural,it should happen between 6 and 12 days.

Ah thanks for clearing that up, I thought it was! So I'm guessing they confirmed you definitely O'd this month Hun?
Twinges are a good sign! I didn't get much in first 3 days that wasn't something I could attribute to progesterone increase that you get anyway after O but from 4 dpo I started getting mega cranky and then 5dpo all hell broke lose but I was convinced it was all in my head!

Ah thanks for clearing that up, I thought it was! So I'm guessing they confirmed you definitely O'd this month Hun?
Twinges are a good sign! I didn't get much in first 3 days that wasn't something I could attribute to progesterone increase that you get anyway after O but from 4 dpo I started getting mega cranky and then 5dpo all hell broke lose but I was convinced it was all in my head!

6dpo is still really early for symptoms, implantation hasn't usually occurred yet. Fingers crossed hun

Sorry girls, I haven't been receiving notifications for this thread so thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing? Good luck to you agirlfromind!

How're you doing Bailey? I'll be 5 weeks on Wednesday. The nausea started to kick in a few days ago, only mild and only the odd wave so far. I also squeezed my nipple last night and a tiny bit of colostrum came out! I only did it because I'd been reading online and was shocked it happened so early (sorry if tmi!)

How're Starkette and bloblo doing? Xx

Hi joan! Glad to hear all is going good - hope the nausea stays mild.
Unfortunately the witch got me. I am starting to lose hope in ttc naturally- there is no reason for bfn month after month, so there is nothing extra i can do to increase my chances. Just got to keep on trying.
I wish for you the happiest 9months!

Oh sorry to hear that Bloblo. Statistically you're one month closer to your bfp though! Got to keep positive and it'll happen. Got my fingers crossed and keeping my hopes up for you! Thank you for your well wishes xxx

Yesterday night,had some sharp pain in my bbs("ouch!!! that hurts" kinda pain) for some time...dont know why, but it was different from previous cycles. i'm 8dpo today.

Hello everyone!!!

Today is 9dpo for me. I noticed a brown line running from my

belly button toward the pelvis. It was not there before, found it strange. Thatsy

asking you guys to shed some light on it pls...

Agirlfromind - that sounds like linea nigra: its a line thats always there but gets darker halfway through 2nd trimester. Its too early to be darker for you so wouldn't say that its a sign. The symptoms from yesterday sound promising though - keeping fingers crossed

I was going to say that too linea nigra by the sounds of it but it's usually quite late on if at all that it shows due to stretching of the skin I think? Not quite sure.

When will you be testing?

Ya I read that this line appears later in the pregnancy, and some say that it appears early for dark skinned women. Iam dark skinned(Indian) not too dark but medium toned. I couldn't find any other reason for it,thtsy asked u guys.

I'll b testing on fri or sat baileybubs :)

I am 4dpo today and symptom checking and googling like mad haha!
I am very constipated, constantly going to toilet, feel like I have a head cold but no stomach twinges etc. Got creamy white discharge but dunno if that's a thing or not. Hoping to test around the 10th of I can wait that long!

Only second month trying so not got my hopes up too much. Fingers crossed for everyone!

How did your testing go agirlfromind? Good luck to you Scarlett!

Did you test today or yesterday agirlfromind? Perhaps it could be the linea negra developing Hun you never know.

Hello Scarlett, how are you now at 6dpo? This could be around the time for implantation are there any signs?

Joan how are you doing? All seems ok here, lots of symptoms and had good progression on the 20-30 tests I took hehe! I still worry about everything of course but can't wait for the scan now, only about 7 more weeks lol!

Hey Bailey! Lots of symptoms over here too. The worst....sickness, it's really ramped up over the past couple of days. Not actually been sick but the feeling is yuk! Got 3+ on my clearblue weeks this morning so I'm happy with that as I'm 5wk 5 now. We've booked in for a private scan just before 9 weeks. After my MMC I'd just like some reassurance as got all the way to my 12 week last time and little bean had stopped growing at 8.

Good luck with the blood test agirlfromind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->