4moms Mamaroo Chair

gaiagirl

Mommy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Just looking for reviews/feedback if anyone has used or heard of this product: https://www.4moms.com/mamaroo

I am interested because it has great reviews but is pricey. One came up online used for about $150 and I am considering it but need to read more reviews, etc.

I will post this in the new moms section too. :thumbup:

I have 2 mamaroos for my twin boys and they were great. My boys in general are pretty calm but they definitely did the trick. $150 is good. I got mine new and each was $300. I say go for it. I'm on my iPad so I don't know how to post a picture of my boys in them but if you pm I'll forward a pic.

I've seen lots of pics and videos...thanks though! I think it looks cool but the one thing I've heard is that the motion is actually kind of slow? Didn't seem too slow to you?

We were planning on getting one, have heard great things! but wont be do to a recent change in financial situation.

I really wanted this chair for my daughter so went to look at one in store but didn't think it was great quality and the movements weren't that impressive either and that's what I keen on (and she screamed when I put her in it lol). I ended up getting a Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle n Swing which was great and very plush, much more so than anything else I found at the time.

I do think it depends on the baby as well, some just don't enjoy being put down, but they can be great for things like leaving you hands-free to eat dinner, hang the laundry etc.

If you're able to find a store near you with a display model I would suggest having a look. I hope you find one you love. :thumbup:

I can say from my own experience that 4moms mamaroo baby swing, at least for me, it's the best. Before buying it i searched for alot of information and reviews. You should check this out too:
https://mamaroospot.com

I am loving the product and my kid loves it too, which is most important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->