4th baby anyone else?

Jewls

Reaction score
Right so now I've finally got over the intital shock I'm starting to get excited (still scared lol) can't believe I'm going to be a mum of 4 is there anyone else expecting their 4th? I'd really like some company to keep me from feeling crazy lol.....

Or if anyone has more then 3 and feels they want to just clarify that it will all be OK that will be welcomed too x

Congratulations hun!!! Sorry but I'm only pregnant with my 3rd, but I do have a partner that may aswel be classed as a child, so technically 3 kids with another on the way hahaha :)

I’m pregnant with my 5th baby, so I am happy to buddy up along with you on this mad rollercoaster :D

I think I’m 5 weeks along today but I guess all will be confirmed in the coming weeks, providing everything remains well :)

Hiya I'm expecting number 4 :) have 3 boys aged 6, 5 and 3. Xx

I’m pregnant with my 5th baby, so I am happy to buddy up along with you on this mad rollercoaster :D

I think I’m 5 weeks along today but I guess all will be confirmed in the coming weeks, providing everything remains well :)

Congratulations I think I may roughly be about 5 weeks I'm not too sure only month I didn't track me period lol. My youngest is only 2 1/2 yet feels like a lifetime ago I went through it and feeling nervous this time round x

Hiya I'm expecting number 4 :) have 3 boys aged 6, 5 and 3. Xx
Congratulations mine are 7, 5 and 2. Feeling nervous this time round though as was a bit of a surprise so still trying to get my head around the number 4 lol.. How are you feeling? X

Right so now I've finally got over the intital shock I'm starting to get excited (still scared lol) can't believe I'm going to be a mum of 4 is there anyone else expecting their 4th? I'd really like some company to keep me from feeling crazy lol.....

Or if anyone has more then 3 and feels they want to just clarify that it will all be OK that will be welcomed too x

Yes I’m in the same boat, just coming to terms with the news we are expecting our fourth baby at the end of the year. Apparently it’s easier going from 3 to 4 kids, than going from 2 to 3 (so I’ve read in a number of articles) but we’ll see how that works in practice!

Yes I’m in the same boat, just coming to terms with the news we are expecting our fourth baby at the end of the year. Apparently it’s easier going from 3 to 4 kids, than going from 2 to 3 (so I’ve read in a number of articles) but we’ll see how that works in practice!
I've also been glued to Google on "how to cope with 4 kids" and Ive read a lot that 3 - 4 is a easier jump then 1-2 (which I found a really hard time) I'm due in January roughly how old are your others? X

4th here! Daughters 7 and 4 1/2 and son 2. Haven’t gotten to the excited part yet! Just feel like crap!

4th here! Daughters 7 and 4 1/2 and son 2. Haven’t gotten to the excited part yet! Just feel like crap!
Oh no its rubbish when you feel so awful I'm not too bad at the moment as I'm only about 5 weeks feel a little nauseous on and off. I hope I don't feel too bad I really want to try and enjoy this pregnancy knowing it's my last. X

Congratulations so 4 can't be too bad if your heading to number 5 lol x

Four is lovely! Mine are 7, 5, 3 and 2. They play really well together. It’s great. :)

Four is lovely! Mine are 7, 5, 3 and 2. They play really well together. It’s great. :)
Thank you that's lovely to hear mine do play well together but having 2 girls and 1 boy there's always one that gets left out I would love another boy for my son really but I'm not to worried. X

Im expecting number 4 too. Was a complete suprise. I think I'm over the shock now and starting to get excited. My other kids are 9, 3 and 2. The year of having 2 under 2 was hard so im hoping this time around is a little easier

Im expecting number 4 too. Was a complete suprise. I think I'm over the shock now and starting to get excited. My other kids are 9, 3 and 2. The year of having 2 under 2 was hard so im hoping this time around is a little easier
Oh yes I agree my first was 2 when my 2nd came along and that was a real shock to the system I suffered alot with post natal anxiety which I found tough I now also have a 2 year old and I'm looking forward to there being an even number now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->