4weeks 3 days! First timer here !!!!

PrayingLady

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I've gotten my bfp this morning and my phone app confirmed Im 4 weeks 3 days. I go to see my doctor tomorrow. Just looking for bump buddies... any advises?

Congrats on your BFP! :D Im a bit further along that you, but Im sure you will find loads of women here closer to your dates. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! xx

Congrats on your BFP! :D Im a bit further along that you, but Im sure you will find loads of women here closer to your dates. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! xx

thank you! and congrats also!

How far along are you?

Thank you! :) I am 9 weeks and 4 days along. Cant wait for that 12-week mark :)

Congrats PrayingLady! It's an exciting time so try and enjoy every minute.

Ahh congratulations! ! I'm more or less the same as you. Got my bfp this morning also..well got it confirmed on a digi! ! Feeling anxious as we had a mc last year and didn't find out until our 12wk scan so hoping the next couple of months fly by!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you xoxo

Congratulations on your BFP!! :happydance: wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

Congrats! I got my BFP on Sunday and i'm exactly 4 weeks today :)

Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thank you soo much ladies..

It is a bit overwhelming at first. I'm going to see my doctor today for the first time. It's been a long 2 year struggle so we are beyond excited.

I POAS last night just to see if the lines are still there... omg.

I'm wishing you loves a H&H 9 months :)

Congrats PrayingLady!!
As of now my due date is the same as yours! And I have my first doctors appointment today also! It took my husband and I 19 months to conceive.
Are you seeing your family doctor today or an obgyn? I see my family doc.

I phoned my obgyn!!!

:) He's really nice so maybe he will get me in early to make sure all is well.

I phoned my obgyn!!!

:) He's really nice so maybe he will get me in early to make sure all is well.

That's great! How did it go?
My family doc wants me to do a dating ultrasound between 7-8 weeks. She also recommended I take a Vitamin D supplement as well as my prenatal vitamin.
Is it typical to take Vit D during pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->