4wks with baby #3 and I'm feeling rather big

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I know it's bloat and all but dang...I did not expect to not be able to tie my scrub pants due to my belly until much later. I know I began showing much sooner with the second (including the early bloat that turned real baby bump) but 4 weeks is a bit nutty! Anybody else battling unreasonable third time round size? Hoping the bloat goes down some, but with #2 it stayed until about 12wks when the proper bump began emerging.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with #1 and I am unbelievably bloated. I'm a relatively slim Uk size 10 and I cannot fasten any of my work trousers. I'm having to resort to floaty dresses and tight to try and disguise my bloated bulge. (I imagine it's probably not as big as I think, but to me I'm huuuge!) and as I said this is only number 1!

Oh god yes.. I'm on 3 and look like I'm 20 weeks. Can't fit into my pants :( I'm not eating like crazy either!! So I feel your pain. I can already tell I'm getting sized up... The "hmmm, is she fat or pregnant?" I can tell is running through their heads.

I'm glad it's not just me! I told DH that it's frustrating I can't just yell at people "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!" each time I catch one of those looks. He wants to keep it between just us until 12 weeks. :dohh: Lots of big sweaters for me this year.

I'm on baby no 3 and I sent a pic of my 12 week bump to my mum and sister earlier (they live 100 miles away) and straight away they both said they weren't expecting THAT!! Lol. Baby no 2 weighed 10lb 9oz (4.79kg) so I'm a bit concerned about the size of this one!

On #6 and I feel huge. #5 was the same. Here's the kicker...I'm already fat with a big belly so you would think I could hide it. Not so..I tend to lose weight during my early pregnancy and by 12 weeks I have a proper bump going on lol...I mentioned it last time to my obgyn he said women who have had more children tend to show bigger sooner. Not sure if that's for all women of course. Bloat is serious..lol

Another number 3 momma here! I feel as if I look about 20 weeks, I showed a bit earlier with number 2 I think but nothing like this! I gave in last week and went to buy some maternity leggings (so comfy!) and a few floaty tops in the hope of hiding it for a little bit longer xxx

After my first three pregnancies, I started showing really early. The doctor told me the more pregnancies you have, the earlier some women show. I think she said the muscles are more relaxed.

I'm only on #2 and I'm so bloated I look like I did at 20 weeks last time! I have no idea how I can hide this tummy for another 4 weeks! I'm quite slim but my stomach muscles split last pregnancy and I don't think that's helping.

Just gas. It'll go away and die down! Thankfully lol.

Literally just got my BFP lol but I kind of knew cos I was SO bloated! This will be number 3 and oh my goodness I'm going to be so big x

Nearly 13 weeks and I know it's not bloat because it's coming out from under my boobs like a proper bump

It's amazing how quick bloating kicks in. I have ibs too, so I've had a noticeable "bump" for ages now. I keep having to wear jumpers, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->