4year+ boys...briefts of boxers?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
What do/did your little boys wear?

x

My 4 year old has both, that way he chooses which he would like that day. We encourage him to choose and dress himself.

Mine has both. He tends to prefer these https://www.next.co.uk/x503844s4

My son is almost 8 and he has always worn briefs or the trunk ones like above poster, when he gets a little older i will get him some boxers and see if he like's them.

Dec is almost 5 and he has a mixture of both, but he does prefer the trunk style that is posted above :)

My son also wears both. Tends to favour boxers but I think that's because they have the likes of Spiderman/Hulk/Batman etc. on them lol.

My boys have a mixture. But they mainly wear trunks like their daddy.

I have an almost 5yr old, 7 and 9 yr old...they wear a mix of briefs and boxer briefs (the more fitted boxers)

My son is 8 and has had a mixture of types of underwear since he moved out of nappies :flow: He tends to pick briefs though.

My son wears boxer briefs! They are nice. Longer like boxers, but a little tighter in the crotch area.

We have both, there is no preference just whatever is pulled out the undie draw first :)

my son likes briefs over boxers not sure why tbh but he point blank refuses to wear boxers, he even has a tight fitting pair but wont wear them, he's 7, maybe now he's starting year 3 he'll change his mind

Isaiah likes to wear boxers but has both just in case he decides to wear briefs some days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->