5+2 and spotting :-((

LynneK

Reaction score
Hi girls, I can't believe I'm having to ask something negative already. I woke up this morning with two tiny spots of blood on my underwear. I'm purposely wearing white pants at night just to check in the morn and it's the first I've noticed it :-(. Nothing when I went to the loo but there's spots on the underwear and I've got slight cramps down low. V v slight.

Am I worrying for no reason or should I check with gp?

I really wouldn't worry at this stage hun, hard I know :hugs:

If the cramps get worse and the bleeding picks up and is bright red I would call the local epu.

It could just be a little implantation bleeding or maybe cervix irritation xx

HUn I had exactly the same at 4.5 , 8 and end of my 11th week. I know how you feel. As soon as is not fresh red, big gush and terrible pain try not to worry because as BeautifulD said might be residues of your implantation :) Every pregnancy is a different world. Try to enjoy a fild and DON'T GOOGLE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SPPOTING! It will make you worry more. :hugs:

I agree just watch. I had spotting and bleeding at 5w1d and 8w5d through 10w4d! All was fine. I had a lot more too. Some cramping is normal as things are stretching and moving.

If it picks up or you have a gush then definitely call or go in. Also do you know if your blood type is pos or negative? If negative you might want to call as you need a shot. Not sure when exactly.

Hope that helps!

Hey girls thanks for writing. I've not had much more, mainly brown stained cm on underwear (sorry for tmi). Just so worried as this wee one is our miracle.

I called the doc who said keep an eye on it but if anything gets worse to call the EPU at hospital. I'll wait it out and just get an early night I think!.

How ru all keeping x

I hate to be the downer, but that is how both of my mc started. If the blood is any darker than pink I would ask to be seen. In the meantime try to rest as much as you can and take it easy. Good luck hun. It very well could just be implantation bleeding and cramps, and I surely hope this is the case for you.:hugs:

It's stopped now so I'm hoping that it's implantation like most of the girls have said. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->