5+2 still spotting

momwannabe81

Reaction score
Just got my bfp yesterday. I had what I thought was af for 3 days and then brown discharge and small pieces coming out so that got me to test thinking it was going to be negative. I also got a bfp on digi and right after I started spotting off and on all day. Then it stopped and started again today. Trying not to worry about it as I'm waiting for my hcg and progesterone bw results. But this is my first pregnancy and could use someone reassurance i guess. Has anyone else have this and everything went ok? I have no symptoms besides bloating and slight bb pain

With my most recent loss (nothing to do with the spotting! cord accident) I had spotting from the day after my BFP until about 11 weeks. I even had bright red bleeding and large clots. She was fine. I had an SCH that healed before the second tri. My experience with spotting ended up being fine :hugs:

With my son I bled for 11 days starting around 4 weeks. All was well.
With this one I bled 10 days ago, just a big drop of blood and then a then it tapered off to brown spotting for about 6 days. I don't feel completely safe but haven't miscarried either.

With my MC I started cramping instantly.

Got my hcg bw and they said it was low but like 2-3 weeks pregnant low but I should be 5...it was 6.9 which they consider pregnant after 6....just a little down that it's a mc

So it is for sure a MC? Or could it rise? I'm sorry you are going through this.

Idk did another bw with re today and that should tell me if it's going up or down. They will probably have me do another beta in a couple days to see if going up or down. Yesterday's test was done at my obgyn and today's at the fertility clinic so even if just 24 hrs apart there should be some kind of change. A friend said her beta was that low 10 days post conception and has a healthy 2 yr old so I'm hoping I'm just a slow riser but bit not feeling pregnant and just going crazy cause I can't find out

Momwannabe- I think I said this in another post but for what it's worth I didn't feel pregnant either. I even cancelled my first beta convinced I'd start! I'm now 10 weeks and still don't feel pregnant but all is well. I'm still hopeful for you. Please keep us updated!

Sorry ur going thru this. I've had two chemical pregnancies like this and it was devastating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->