5+2 today and morning sickness finally hit full force!

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
I'm definitely feeling it today. Got that lump in my throat, feeling like something wants to come up! Quite queasy :sick:

How is everyone else coping? How many weeks were you with all of your pregnancies when ms hit?
With DD it was around this time I think, between 4-5 weeks.

Hi bombshellmom,

I haven't had morning sickness yet but I thought I'd say hi as I am also 5 +2 weeks along! I am waiting for morning sickness to start as I have heard that the average time is around 6 weeks.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hi bombshellmom,

I haven't had morning sickness yet but I thought I'd say hi as I am also 5 +2 weeks along! I am waiting for morning sickness to start as I have heard that the average time is around 6 weeks.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hi happymrs! And how exciting!
Well, hopefully it won't hit you too hard when you do get it :) my sister had to be hospitalized with her first pregnancy because of morning sickness. Hoping I won't need that either lol

So far, with my pregnancies I've been hit with morning sickness at 5w3d. So freaking exact. It's awful this time around. I'm 6w2d and feel like the relief will never come. It lasted until about 15/16 weeks with my daughter. I hope it's less this time though.

I've felt pretty gross after eating, but I don't think I can pin it to morning sickness. I'm 4+6, got it with my first pregnancy around 6 weeks.

We're due two days apart, and I have a kiddo born in July 2012 as well! :)

Mine started last night after dinner! Just shy of 6 weeks. As horrible as it is I still find it reassuring 👍🏻

This is my first pregnancy so I'm not quite sure what morning sickness feels like, but I have no appetite whatsoever which is really unusual for me. The thought of food makes my stomach turn, but the longer I go without eating the more nauseated I get. Have been dealing with it ok by forcing myself to eat a few bites of something every couple of hours. Fruit and crackers are about all I can handle at the moment. Currently 5w+5d and hoping it doesn't get any worse! :nope:

This is my first pregnancy so I'm not quite sure what morning sickness feels like, but I have no appetite whatsoever which is really unusual for me. The thought of food makes my stomach turn, but the longer I go without eating the more nauseated I get. Have been dealing with it ok by forcing myself to eat a few bites of something every couple of hours. Fruit and crackers are about all I can handle at the moment. Currently 5w+5d and hoping it doesn't get any worse! :nope:

That's morning sickness for ya, ;) from my own personal experience, the morning sickness spikes between 6-8 weeks and then gets better from 12 weeks +

with my DD I got the ms bad from about 8 weeks until 14 weeks! Started feeling more and more nauseated at 6 weeks and that is when I first threw up!

Last pregnancy was 5+6 and hit me like a ton of bricks and NEVER went away! I was throwing up right until they pulled her out. So far nothing, but I know what's soon to come and I know it's not going to be pretty lol

Hey ladies,

I was pretty luck with both mine previous pregnancies, just felt sicky with Maddy, had that vile metallic taste with tommy and my boobs were terribly painful (what boobs I do have haha) this time iv just had a few nausea bouts but not tht bad... So I'm hoping it stays tht way!
Ginger is meant to be very good for morning sickness?!
H xx

Im around 6-8 weeks with my second and morning sickness is kicking my bum! I had it all the way with my son but this seems alot worse :( xx

I'm only 5 weeks and I've thrown up three times this week after dinner. My morning sickness hits around 4 pm. Happened this way last time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->