5/6 dpo come join the crazy thread

Reaction score
so I am around 5/6 dpo I didn’t chart or anything as we’re ntnp but I can tell I ovulate when I have crazy cm and also by my af app. Who’s with me?? Any symptoms yet?? Af due on the 22nd. When are you testing?? For us all.

Im due AF 23rd November. Already started testing even though its way to early ](*,)

Lol I’m holding out af due 22nd for me any symptoms yet??

No symptoms at all. Not really sure we BD at the right time. I think the day before a positive ovulation test and ths day off the positive ovulation test then none after that??? So not sure. Positivs ovulation test was on Friday so does that make me 5dpo or 6? so confusing lol. Anyway couldnt resist and tested again this morning BFN lol.

You got any symptoms?

Hey girls currently 9 or 10dpo, feeling dreadful today, I feel constant nausea. I vomited this morning, I have a metal taste in my mouth which tastes a bit bloody, I have sore gums and I just generally feel bleughhhhh oh and heartburn still which I've had for 3 days. Hope you feel better than I do! Also my tests are still the same as yesterday, still a little glow when it's inverted but not much to see ♡

Hey girls currently 9 or 10dpo, feeling dreadful today, I feel constant nausea. I vomited this morning, I have a metal taste in my mouth which tastes a bit bloody, I have sore gums and I just generally feel bleughhhhh oh and heartburn still which I've had for 3 days. Hope you feel better than I do! Also my tests are still the same as yesterday, still a little glow when it's inverted but not much to see ♡
I’m sorry you feel crummy .. well this morning not so lucky for me I feel nauseous and runny bowel tmi.. not sure if it’s in my head or not with both dds my indicator with both was sore nips and nauseous.. btw your ic strip I seen the line when are you testing again ??

It's horrible this tww nonsense, I definatly feel early days pregnant, but it could also be in my head. I tested just now with my 4th wee of the day, somethings catching my eye, it's on the pregnancy tests section and a few other posts in tww if you want to check it out ♡

It's horrible this tww nonsense, I definatly feel early days pregnant, but it could also be in my head. I tested just now with my 4th wee of the day, somethings catching my eye, it's on the pregnancy tests section and a few other posts in tww if you want to check it out ♡
Oh nice I hope you get a blazing bfp.. now my boobs are hurting but this is a usually sign of af a week before ughhh

Today's CB - negative, I'm 10dpo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->