5/6 dpo evap?! Or bfp?!

Mommac2b

Reaction score
So I'm 5/6dpo and have heavy itchy boobs, nausea, lots of cm, super dizzy, lower back pain and stronger smells. Did this earlier and this was the result! Evap or bfp?!

20190324_110852.jpg

That def looks bfp to me! Are you certain of your ov date?

I got pos opk Tuesday. I've just done another test and so far all 3 are showing faint pink lines. I've asked OH to pick up clearblue and frer

It's extremely early to get a BFP but it does look like one!

Seems to early for a BFP unless u O earlier than u thought. It does look like a BFP. The line looks like its slightly in the wrong place tho like to close together. I've just double checked one of my tests which are exactly the same as yours and the line seems to close. But they are cheepies so who knows. Do u have any other brands like frer? Also those tests are 20mil so u wudnt have that much HCG in ure system that early.
Frer is way more sensitive try one of those. If that test is a BFP it will definitely come up on a frer.
Good luck hon

I got pos opk Tuesday. I've just done another test and so far all 3 are showing faint pink lines. I've asked OH to pick up clearblue and frer
Fantastic!! Please update, fingers crossed for you!

looks like a bfp to me...any possibility you could have ovulated earlier?

Argh just tested again cos Ovia said looks like this is your cycle! Faint pink line on cheapie, free and stick. Bfn on wondfo! I don't get it!!

Hi again different tests have different sensitivity levels. Some are 10 some are 25 and some are 50. I really think u cud be pregnant and the the sensitive ones are picking It up but the others are probably less sensitive.

I'm going with evap. 12/13dpo and run out of 10iu tests. Not even a hint of a line on clearblue or wondfo. Lower back pain like period pain all day. Just waiting for AF to catch me

Oh no sorry hon. But remember ure not out unless AF shows. I had all symptoms of AF and was convinced I was out but I was wrong.
Ure not out yet hon. I'm still keeping it all crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"