5/6 dpo period cramps and pinkish discharge

Sounds promising, could be implantation bleeding, I had a blob of peachy coloured CM at about that time when I got my bfp with DS.

Good luck!
X

Hi captainj1 thanks for reply. Feeling back to normal now...no cramping or further coloured discharge. Cor it would be incredible if I did get a BFp. X

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Good luck for your BFP!!

:dust:

Hi angel. I have continued to have more period type cramps on And off so feeling like its on it's way....but I'm still officially 7/8 days away from period due date. If I get a BFp I would run down my street naked!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully you'll be streaking your neighborhood this week, he he!! :happydance: Baby dust to you!!

Bad periods pains tonight so know af is on way :( every month I over analylize everything and its so exhausting. Why oh why do I do it...you would think I would know better having been trying for not far off two years! Bugger!! Oh well one day of being sad and back to being positive :)

Don't beat yourself up for being hopeful, we all go through the list of possible pg symptoms during the TWW! I always think I come up with a new one that I never had before so that must mean that I really am pg this time, lol. Well... here's to next cycle!! Good luck hun :hugs:

Cheers love....x I keep waiting for one of those cycles where I don't symptom watch or obsess, one where I just don't give hoot...it always seems its those ones where ladies get their BFp..... Back to cd1 hoping that I get pregnant before Xmas ( or at least before my mate at work) ;) thanks again x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->