5-6 weeks pregnant

Littleluce83

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lucy. I tested positive three weeks ago and as I have irregular cycles am estimating I'm between 5 and 6 weeks pregnant. My first scans on June 19th so at the moment I'm a ball of worry that something could go terribly wrong. Feeling quite isolated really. So yeah, thought I'd join as I really need moral support lol.

Luce xxxx

Don't worry!! They don't know my exact date yet either - I just tested positive yesterday but only at the Doctor's and they estimate 4-5 weeks along. i'm thrilled :) congrats to you too!!

Hi to both of you, I'm almost 7 weeks along and very scared too. It's partly due to a previous miscarriage at exactly the same time as I am now but I know if that hadn't happened I'd still be a nervous wreck. Hopefully we can find some positive coping strategies together as this waiting is so hard!

don't worry! Worrying won't change anything. just take it one day at a time. go for long walks to clear your head and it's good for you! That's my strategy :)

I'm freaking out a little - my first!! but no turning back now !!

I'm a worrier at the best of times so this is bringing out the worst in me but you're right, it doesn't help and it won't change anything. The sun's now come out, I'm not at work so I might see if I can get out for a bit although I feel so sick today that even walking down the stairs is making me feel queasy.

I think the freaking out is probably normal and we've probably got lots and lots more of it to come!

I don't feel too bad, though I did projectile vomit all over the floor the other day with no warning at all lol. My boobs are mahoosive though. Just been signed off work till my leaving date next week as my jobs so stressful and I'm already freaking out enough about things going wrong. I'm so glad I found this board and you guys to help me through xxxx

Hi Lucy, my first OB appointment is also June 19th! I hope time goes by quickly! I had a MMC two cycles ago, it was our first cycle TTC. I'm staying positive with this one any praying baby is a sticky one!

haha i hope my boobs look good soon. it's the only good part about gaining weight. i'm praying i can fit into my normal clothes til end of first trimester....
i can't focus on work!! I'm like forget you people i'm focused on baby!!! but i can't tell them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->