5-6dpo: flu/cold symptoms

Congrats on your birthday bfp!!!!!! Unfortunatly it wern contagious for me av now been suffering nearly 2 weeks :( to the rest of you wounderfull ladies I wish u all the best in ur tww and I hope its contagious for you all!!! Xxxx

I'm 15dpo, today and yesterday I've been sneezing some and freezing.

Ohh, congratulations! :D :happydance:
I hope your bump is contagious! ;)

I'm going through this too. I'm having cold like symptoms and feel cold all the time. But i'm pretty early on in my dpo (anywhere from 1-4) because i'm not totally sure when i ovulated

I'm 16dpo and 2 days late today. I'm still freezing today and all last night.

I'm going through this too. I'm having cold like symptoms and feel cold all the time. But i'm pretty early on in my dpo (anywhere from 1-4) because i'm not totally sure when i ovulated

if ur dpo 16 did u get bfp, are u sure u ov tht day
i am dpo 15 , had very very light spotting pink n brown discharge on dpo 12-14 , normally i get spotting before my af but today nothing and ofcourse bfn

i am dpo 15 , had very very light spotting pink n brown discharge on dpo 12-14 , normally i get spotting before my af but today nothing and ofcourse bfn

I'm sorry about the bfn. :(
I'm waiting til tomorrow morning to test. I'm pretty sure I have the ovulation day right now.
I never spot before my period but I did spot 8-11dpo. It was light brown and just a little red.

I'm sorry about the bfn. :(
I'm waiting til tomorrow morning to test. I'm pretty sure I have the ovulation day right now.
I never spot before my period but I did spot 8-11dpo. It was light brown and just a little red.

good luck !
now i am actually praying witch to come n get me :dohh: so tht i start ttc again

I have a cold right now! It started at about 7 dpo, and I'm currently 13 dpo so I'm due to test soon. Guess I have to wait and see :)

Congrats to those who got their BFP!

LOL i have been sneezing ALL the since yesterday. Today I am 7dpo. I am also freezing cold all the time. I am normally hot all the time and always turn on the AC to 70. And since yesterday I constantly turn off the AC and need to have on 75 plus wearing a jacket, im sooo cold. I also was bleeding in my nose a little yesterday which is totally new. Maybe that is a good sign

Congrats!

I have a cough right now and feel cold easily. Hope your bump is contagious! fx'd!

Been full of cold for days. Now on dpo 6. Mind you my chart is a bit up and down. Does few days pos opk mean i could get bfp. Hope so. Congrats to all the contagious bumps. Fx. Trying not to do a pg test just yet. Hmm can i wait til next week....prob not. Good luck everyone x

Bumping!

I'm 6-7 dpo & have been experiencing cold symptoms the past 2 days. Just curious if anyone got their BFP? :wacko:

Not for me. But when you google it some people do get BFP. Good luck.

Hey

When i got BFP on day of my period was due last year i had a cold, which approx started 4 days before my period was due...my cold turned into flu, filled with infections + morning sickness and lasted 6 weeks. Was terrible.

I'm currently 9dpo im feeling bit ill, started yesterday, sore throat mainly and sneezing bit more than i normally do.

BFN still on tests, good luck everyone x

Bumping!

I'm 6-7 dpo & have been experiencing cold symptoms the past 2 days. Just curious if anyone got their BFP? :wacko:

Yeah I did then got a bfp at 11dpo in resulted in a blighted ovum but its deco a sign! I've had one this month to and I rarely get colds, FX for both of us :flower: xx

I didn get a bfp after those cold symptoms I am preg now im 10 weeks the closest I got to any of this was sickness and Diarrhea the day I ovulated but anythin is possible my only symptom was I had ONE soar boob lol x

Not sure if I'm still in this cycle or not. (TMI) good amount of bleeding after BD today... :shrug: Looks like we're heading towards the one year mark TTC. Still stuck with this head cold feeling and nausea too. Uh oh! Good luck to everyone else on your BFPs!

:dust:

Hope this is true for me I have been having cold and flu type symptoms for 2 days now I'm 6dpo but there is a virus doing it rounds near me so I will just have to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->