5 Days DPO

Lawa

Reaction score
Right well I am now 5 days past ovulation and have been camping all weekend so I sort have had my mind taken of the impending test.

But I have woken up this morning and boobs are killing me! I am hoping that this is the time and not just symptom spotting.

Is this to early to have these sort of symtems.

Glad its not just me.

Probably getting my hopes up for nothing!

Not too early...good luck to you!

:dust: :dust:

Ohhhhh....

Just looking in the mirror and my Nipples seem to have grown and gone dark and the outer bits have darkend (cofirmed with other half) and got little bumps coming.

Plus my excmea that I have under control seems to have gone mental?

I have those little white bumps around my areola too!! :D Noticed them at 6dpo Nips and areola's are the same colors they always are though.

Im also having trouble doing a number 2 I Know Tmi

Well, I always have troubles with #2 so can't use that as a sign. :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmfao!!!

I am just hpoing I am not reading to much into it as just started having shooting pains in my boobs. Just my luck to get a BFN now

I think the boobie changes are a good sign. :thumbup:

I am hoping so just hope I am not hoping I am feeling them if you no what I mean

I'm 6DPO and I have had tender/achy boobs too!! Nauseous last night and this morning, constipated, and I also have excema that has gotten really bad the last couple of days as well!!

Here's to hoping these are good signs for all of us and not just our minds playing tricks on us!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->