5 Days Late, any advice?

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I need some advice as I don't know what to do and the wait is killing me. Long story short I got a pos opk 1/24 and was due to O on 1/25...we dtd 1/24 as it would be a while before we seen each other. My temps assumed I O'd but fast forward to two days before my period was due..On 2/6 I started having some light brown discharge it was on the panty liner but never when I wiped this lasted maybe 2-3 days. So when my period was due on 2/8 nothing no af or anything. Here I am now 5 days late getting bfn still. Went to see the OB she said nothing was wrong down there cervix was a bit high and had a lot of creamy discharge. My cervix this morning is still high and soft and still having lots of the white creamy discharge. She wants me to come back next week when Im a week and a half late for another pg test because it could be building up slowly.(I mentioned to her I was having major nausea in the afternoon).

So my thing is Im going nuts and if im not pregnant when do I try again? My cycles are 30 days long and this is the first time I have missed a period except when I was preggo with my son..any advice?

Oh and lately the bottom of my tummy gets tender at night and I can here these loud popping noises in my tummy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->