5 days late. BFN`s, todays test ?

AM_MUA

Reaction score
Hi all!

Okay, so today I`m 5 days late. I have been testing everyday since a week before I was due but all BFN. It`s driving me crazy! I just need to know either way.

This morning I tested again and I`m sure there`s something there, although it could be my eyes playing tricks on me, what do you guys think? Me and hubby have been trying now for over a year so I`m sure you guys will know what a BFP would mean to us.

Attachments

• 20140420_103809[1].jpg
    20140420_103809[1].jpg
    22 KB · Views: 32
  • 2014-04-20 10.41.10[1].jpg
    2014-04-20 10.41.10[1].jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33
sorry i cant see any colour in both ur preg tests... but if u can see colour and a line LIVE, maybe it is ur start too a BFP!! good luck and bestest wishes lovely... also maybe u could purchase/ take another branded hpt (thats says on the box when u should test, so in your case an early hpt) and see what results u get. & its still early (if you're preggers) so maybe wait a week or two then test! xxoo keep us posted :)

I don't know if I can see colour or not. I think I can but it may just be my eyes tricking me because I really want it to be there if you get what I mean.
I will test again in the morning with a more expensive test and hopefully it will be a BFP. It`s just hard with no AF and all I get is negs.
Thanks for your reply though. :flower:

I'm the same lol I think when I look at my pregnancy tests I can see a line... Hehehe hopefully you will get your bfp soon love. Are u ttc ur first child?? I have never been pregnant before but you can always tell when the tes is a true positive bkoz the two lines will show up both with colour... Xx

i cant see the red test line on ur HPTs. both lines should turn red but ur test line doesnt show any color. hopefully you nd I get our BFPs tomorrow

I THINK I see a faint positive on the right picture, but it is always easier in person!
Maybe try a FRER, hope this is it for you :)

Thanks you guys! I hope it is a start of a BFP! I would be soooo happy!
I`m going to buy a FRER tomorrow and will be sure to post the results. Fingers crossed.

i cant see the red test line on ur HPTs. both lines should turn red but ur test line doesnt show any color. hopefully you nd I get our BFPs tomorrow

Fingers crossed for both of us this end! :flower:

I think I see a line on the second picture as well but it's hard to know if there's any color in it? Will look for your update tomorrow and fingers crossed!

I do see a line on the second one. I use those tests too and they are prone to evaps. Was the pic taken within the time?

Thanks you guys! I hope it is a start of a BFP! I would be soooo happy!
I`m going to buy a FRER tomorrow and will be sure to post the results. Fingers crossed.

Did you re-test???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->