5 days late..bfn...

BlackHeart13

Reaction score
I apologise in advanced if this is in the wrong section..please forgive me,I'm new!

Hi all! my last AF was on the 27th(first day of af) and lasted around 5/6 days. I had sex on the 9th and pretty much every day after that,for six days.

I think af was due Monday 24th. I do not chart or Check ovulation or temp ect,I was not activity ttc,(wasn't sure where else to ask) although will be happy if I'm pregnant.

ok so I'm five days late. I feel sick. managing to hold it in,but keep almost throwing up. I have heartburn terrible,from eating normal things,nothin too junky. quite a few twinges n crampy feelings I'm my tummy.. I am very tired and wake up dizzy with a sore head. today my nipples are sensitive.

I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming up symptoms,especially when I'm led in bed and my chest is on fire. but I've tested and got bfn. tested on Sunday,Monday,Wednesday,and Friday. two cheapies,two superdrug,one frer..ok maybe ive tested more than four days,I have no idea lol. I'm going out of mind. and the more i think about it,the more I want it. has anyone else has a bfn then turned out to be pregnant? no sign of af either.normally have pain a few days before ,but nothing! I just want to know. thanks xxx

How long are your cycles normally?

28 days I think. maybe a little longer. I don't pay much attention to be honest! x

Nope. I haven't been on the pill or bc for years. due to being sexually Inactive for the last 18 months(untill now) and previos to that I used condoms

I am 23 and already have one child (more info incase it helps)

If its longer than 28 days.. then it could be you wete due later. But seeing as its Saturday id think you woukda seen af by now. Either you'll have to wait it out or keep testing! Always use pink dye tests. Frer is best. Good luck!

Thanks! ive been reading a lot that some women don't test positive untill af is a few weeks late! but yeah it could not actually be late,or late for other reasons. just the symptoms making me think I am. well I hope she stays away. fingers crossed. if it doesn't come by Monday,ill test then I think.

I was always a poas addict myself. Love testing even if I knew itd be bfn. Lol

bfn again on a superdrug test...still no sign of af. I was up at 1 am with terrible heartburn again.

how odd. can you not make an appointment to get a blood test done? it'd defintely show up there if you are, and if it doesnt, then you can talk to your gp about why af might be late.

Aww sorry your cycles are playing games darling. I really hope its a v late bfp.

My exp last yr I was a whole week late and then af arrived, never happened before. 28 like clockwork. The body has an awful way of tricking.

Praying you get your bfp darl xxx

thanks ladies. a week late today and a bfn again. had booked to see my gp for Wednesday. if I am pregnant,will bloods definitely show it? conception would have been between the 9th and 15th x

bfn again yesterday. been doctors today,she basically told me to wait a week,test again,and if no af and negative to go back and see her. well I've had af like pains today in my legs and abdomen. still feel sick tired and heartburn. wiped just now and light pink cm stuff. which I never get. period normally starts off browny/reddy. never pink. what could this mean? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->