5 days late, my doctor is worthless, and I hate life.

TracyE.

Reaction score
I don't really hate life, but I hate ttc. I am now on CD 37, no sign of AF, and all hpt results are just one BFN after another. What the HELL!?!?!

sorry your body is playing tricks on you . I hope you get your BFP or AF soon

I am often in that boat :( it sucks I know - hope you get a BFP soon FX

Sometimes I find stress makes it later.. :(

Thanks ladies, still no AF, and no sign of her coming. I don't know whether or not I should test again since I got a neg. yesterday. If I am not pregnant, I am worried something else could be wrong. I am a bit of a hypochondriac about these things though :wacko:

do you chart or use OPK's? maybe you simply ovulated later this cycle?

My first cycle I did use an OPK and O'd on CD 17. I tried temping but it frustrated me. I am going to go back to using an OPK this cycle I think though.

My first cycle I did use an OPK and O'd on CD 17. I tried temping but it frustrated me. I am going to go back to using an OPK this cycle I think though.

Last cycle I used OPKs also and Oed on CD17, I also charted (tempt) and this cycle I'm doing it all again and I stil havne't Oed, I'm on CD22 now and my chart is all over the place this cycle... not sure what's going on but I do know I recently came of BCP 3 cycles ago.

Tracy, stay positive! Until you get AF theres always a chance!!!

Do you have any signs of pregnancy? Sore breasts or anything?

Tracy, stay positive! Until you get AF theres always a chance!!!

Do you have any signs of pregnancy? Sore breasts or anything?

I have definitely been doing some symptom searching but I honestly don't have any noticeable signs of pregnancy, however, if I am anything like my mom, she didn't have any symptoms either. Still no AF on CD 37. Someone told me today that I had a brighter glow about me, a male coworker who has no idea I am ttc. Kinda freaked me out a little. So I don't know what I should do. I am going to pick up a bunch of tests and opks at the dollar store I think.

thought ild pop in n say there is still hope i didn get my bfp till i was a good 12 days late at 7 days late i got a bfn you may just have ovulated a bit later then expected give it a couple more days and test again
GL and :dust:

thought ild pop in n say there is still hope i didn get my bfp till i was a good 12 days late at 7 days late i got a bfn you may just have ovulated a bit later then expected give it a couple more days and test again
GL and :dust:

Whether or not I am pregnant something is wrong with my hormones because when I read this I got all teary-eyed because I was happy there was still a chance. And I am at work so I try not to let my emotions get the best of me here ;) I hope my experience is the same as yours was. Thanks everyone :hugs:

i hope you are having the same as me aswell i no how frustrating it is to not no either way esp wen u read girls getting bfp days before af is due.
I was going to go dr as well thought something must be wrong with my hormones
thats why i testing again if it was a bfn i was going drs i was so emotional and had spots like i was a teenager

did you just get off BC? sometimes that messes with your AFs...

I have been on bc for a couple years now so that isn't it. And normally my period is very reliable, always 28 - 32 days (usually 30-32) and I NEVER miss it. I have been breaking out and getting zits like a teenager again, but that happens to me sometimes anyway around the time AF shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->