5 days late/tubal ligation 3 years ago. Is this negative??? UPDATE in original post!!

alicat20

Mom of 2 awesome boys!
Reaction score
I know that tubals are pretty much 100% effective but I'm freaking out because i am 5 days late and I am just NEVER late so I thought I'd take a test to put my mind at ease. I was pretty confident it was negative until I took it in the light and I see a super super faint second line. Probably an EVAP but wanted to get some other eyes to see what they think. All input would be appreciated ladies, thanks!!!

UPDATE 5/12: AF finally showed!!! So definitely not pregnant but still confused with the positive FRER and being 2.5 weeks late. At least I can relax now. Thanks for all the support ladies!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 173
Here is a better pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 165
i think its just an evap indent hun try not 2 worry x

are you going to test again? I am a nurse in labor and delivery just delivered a tubal ligation baby 5 months ago lol

I don't even see an evap tbh. Fx you get the result you want!!

I don't think I can see anything hun.

Here is today's test. Was hoping that first one was negative but now I don't know....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 140
I can definitely seen another line on the second test. It doesn't really look like it has color which means its probably just the indent line. But it is definitely very obvious in that last picture.

I hope you get the result you want. :hugs:

That second test is definitely positive! I couldn't see a line on your first test at all. I'm looking at it on my 48 inch tv so I can see it pretty clearly. Congrats? Maybe?

Looks positive to me. Make an appointment with you obgyn. Good luck sweetie!

that looks positive to me re test in a few days should have a good result good luck whatever the outcome xx

I tweaked it and it looks like a colored second line to me....

https://i58.tinypic.com/11kv2ag.jpg

Heading up to OB's office. I don't know how I feel about this as it was NOT expected. They said there is a high risk of ectopics after tubals so very worried all around. Thanks for all the input ladies! Will keep you updated.

Good luck!! I'm sure they will monitor you very closely and give you an early ultrasound at 5 or 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->