5 days late/tubal ligation 3 years ago. Is this negative??? UPDATE in original post!!

that looks def positive! cant wait to hear the results

Update:
Here are all the tests I have taken so far. I'm starting to think the FRER was a false positive because I took an EPT and a clear blue Easy and BOTh were undoubtedly negative (phew!). Blood drawn this afternoon and will know for sure by tomorrow. Will keep you all updated, thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 109
The frer looks positive, but much lighter. Maybe a chemical? Well I wish you luck and health as being pregnant after what you said you had done, can possibly be risky...please keep us updated

The frer, to me looks like the indent line that frers have... It Caught me out before x

Hi girls, sorry for not updating sooner. I finally got my blood work back and my beta was <5 so they said it must have been a false positive. So I was feeling very relieved and going about my business but I STILL haven't gotten my period and it's been many days since it was due and to be honest the only 2 times I hve ever been late was when I was pregnant so for kicks I told another FRER. And even though it looks negative to the naked eye at first sight, there is definitely SOMETHING there so I'm back to freaking out and worried. My breasts are now tender but maybe that because AF is finally coming??? I don't know. Still thinking maybe an ectopic that is just not registering high enough? I have no cramps or pain but something is just not right. Here's tonights FRER, I know That even if it is a BFP a is not a viable or healthy pregnancy because it's so faint at this many DPO a but I still feel like I need answers if AF just doesn't show up. What do you think? Am i crazy or is there SOMETHING on this test???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 69
And here's another pic of the same test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 46
I think it's just an indent line, they are pretty common with FRERs and it doesn't look pink (thankfully!). Hopefully af is finally on her way x

The last frer looks negative. Hope you get the outcome you want hunni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"