5 days late.....

linadee25

Ready to pop - Baby No.1!
Reaction score
As I say.... I am 5 days late. I had a BFN the day after AF was due..... is it possible I could be pregnancy despite this? Help and advice please.....? x

Do you chart your temps? Do you know when you ovulated? If ovulation was delayed, your period would be as well. If you know certain when you ovulated and you still believe you're late for your period, you can go to your doctor for a blood test or wait another week before testing. It's possible that a hpt wouldn't pick up hcg present in your urine until you're a couple weeks late - it's not very common but it does happen. There's a gal on another board whose SIL was 29 days late before she finally got to see a BFP on a HPT. Craziness but it happens!

Good luck!

I don't know if this is allowed here but I just got my BFP!!!! Can't believe it!!!

Congrats! Can you post some of your symptoms you had the day of your missed AF? I want to compare with mine, even though everyone is different, it might give me some more hope

I had no symptoms up until this week apart from AF not appearing!

This week however, I've been feeling bloated. My breasts feel tingly and feel like they've doubled in size!! Haha! Also having a big a nausea (not vomiting tho, thank god!)
X

Congrats!!! How many days late were you when you got BFP?? I only ask cos i'm currently 8 days late today, i tested yesterday but bfn Xxxx

Congrats
I would also like to know how late you were when u got your bfp I'm 1 day late still bfn

Congrats :), I was 10 days late had no symptoms either so was quite supprised when it showed pos straight away!

Congratulations! :happydance:

I'm 5 days late and had a negative pregnancy test a couple of days ago but with a number of *possible* symptoms and still no sign of aunt flo I'm hoping beyond hope that it was a false result too!

I think I'm going to wait and see if I get as far as 14 days overdue then test again.

congrats!

I am 4 days late today and hope she doenst show. I have had only a spot or two of old blood come out. Even had sex last night to try to get her to show if shes coming and NOTHING..So i am hoping that is good. I am waiting to test for a few more days. Deep down I just keep thinking that I KNOW she is coming, but then hope that I am wrong.

Ameronica, I think I know exactly how you feel! I walked 10 miles on Friday in the hope of bringing it on but so far nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->