5 dpo and it looks like i'm getting another surge

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
[/ATTACH]

So I am 5 DPO and it looks as if I am getting close to another surge. Earlier I had extreme cramps that had me balled into the fetal position. I have no idea whats going on with me... Can anyone help me? Have any of you gone threw this at 5 DPO and came out with a BFP?
I also have one more question, does anyone know if the 10mui Pregnancy test from Early pregnancy test are really reliable?

I am fairly new at using OPK but i was just on the peeonastick site last night doing some research and it explains that it is possible for an OPK to be positive when one is pregnant.
I certainly dont want to give you false hopes but you may want to perhaps test with a very reliable early pregnancy test just in case given than you are so far into DPO. Did you test the past few days with the OPK and you got negatives? Also, are you sure that you are only 5dpo and not a little farther?

Another possibility is that the first time you got a +, you got a surge because your body geared to O but you did not for whatever reason, and now you get another surge again because your body is gearing to O again. I am no expert but i did not think it is normal to O twice in one cycle (but certainly possible to get a surge and not O and then get another surge and finally O). I would BD for next couple of days if I were you (if you are ttc), it can never hurt. You can also keep on testing with the OPK to see if you still get +.
I am not sure if false positives are common with OPK...this is my first cycle using them.
Good luck! I hope it turns out the way you want it to turn out.

It looks almost positive but not 100% positive... I am not sure about the 10miu tests - I had those but never got anything on them. GL FXed!

[/ATTACH]

So I am 5 DPO and it looks as if I am getting close to another surge. Earlier I had extreme cramps that had me balled into the fetal position. I have no idea whats going on with me... Can anyone help me? Have any of you gone threw this at 5 DPO and came out with a BFP?
I also have one more question, does anyone know if the 10mui Pregnancy test from Early pregnancy test are really reliable?

By this do u mean ovulating twice in one cycle?? Because I've got positive OPK on CD 14&early CD15...then all negatives then I got another positive OPK on CD 21. Funny how our body works....

And I did had 2 dominant follicles about the same size on CD 11's u/s.....

Is it even possible for each follicle to rupture at different times? And twice ovulation as a result? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->