5 DPO and Knackered !!

Jakkiw2

My turns long over due
Reaction score
Ohhhhh my first symptom,

Came in from work, sat on couch at 6.45 while DH bathed DS, just woke up 10pm,

Oh and im feeling a tad yucky :(

Anybody the same x

Yeh... felt like I had a sore throat coming when I woke up, not so bad now. Came home from work and tried to stay awake but caved in at 7pm so went to be for a two hour 'nap' lol just eating my tea !!! then back to bed (I do love my bed !). XXX

Yeh... felt like I had a sore throat coming when I woke up, not so bad now. Came home from work and tried to stay awake but caved in at 7pm so went to be for a two hour 'nap' lol just eating my tea !!! then back to bed (I do love my bed !). XXX

He he he, my big sis loves her bed, her OH has to drag her out of it by her ankles ..... he's like "cmon princess your bath is run" and shes like "nawwwwww" he he he ....

He runs her bath !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol she really IS a princess haha

well, my bed is calling me...........

night night x

I fell asleep watchin TV last night before 8. Woke up and crawled into bed at 10and slept til 7! Talk about needin some sleep

any other symptoms you all have noticed? I'v been having some twinges in my pelvis the past couple days

just got up this morning and have noticed that my temp has dip by .30 mmmm I wonder if this is implantation - that would corrolate to the sleepiness last night xx

I know I should wait until tomorrows temp to see, but could somebody do a quick check on my chart an see what they think ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->