5 DPO - Body aches so bad, it feels like the flu

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
Today started out generally ok. I woke up with some lower back pain. Nothing terrible. It subsided by the time I got out of bed.

Sitting at work all morning, I felt worse and worse. Cramping off and on. An ear ache out of nowhere. Lower back pain. Back pain through my neck and shoulders. One shoulder is just awful. Pain in my hip. My whole body has started to hurt. I feel like I have the flu from the body aches.

I also feel really warm. :wacko:

My question to you all is...has anyone ever heard of flu-like symptoms as an early preggo indicator?

Seems like when I was reading that loooooong thread about DPO symptoms by day there were quite a few who mentioned feeling like they were coming down with the flu, and a lot that mentioned "getting a cold" too. FX for you!

I've heard some of the flu symptoms can be early pregnancy symptoms. Some like stuffy nose, fatigue, headache, backache, sore throat, and so on. So this could be a good sign! I've known women who found out they were pregnant after complaining of flu symptoms and general acheyness.

Well, that is encouraging! I am having a hard time making it through the work day! It is also very rainy here today so that doesn't help. I have Fibromyalgia and the weather irritates it horribly. I have never felt like this though unless I was actually sick.

So 6 DPO today and the flu feeling is pretty much gone this morning. Some mild back pain, but the body aches are gone. Cervix went back up high again. CM has remained the same. Mild headache off and on, but nothing else to really speak of. My temp did go WAY up this morning though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->