5 dpo bright red spotting/severe cramping

lokatyve

Reaction score
With my cervix being at its highest/softest, loads of ewcm, and twinges in left hip I'm assuming I o'd on the 9th. Dh and I dtd every day this cycle. Last night we dtd and I went to the bathroom and everything was normal. 30 minutes later i went again and noticed some pink cm. I wiped again and got some bright red spotting. I went to the bathroom a few more times and still bright red. About 13 hours later I didn't get any more and still haven't found any. It never made it to my panties. The cramping was like af on a very bad day and lasted nearly 24 hours. I had accompanying back pain as well.

My question: could this possibly be an implantation cramping and bleeding type of thing? Or is there another possibility? I've never had bleeding mid cycle other than impmnatation bleeding with my ds. And ive NEVER had cramps mid cycle. Thanks in advance!

I would say all being well it could very well be implantation fxd for you xxxxx

Ive had similar thing to you. I'm cd 15 and 4 or 5 dpo. I had mild cramps yesterday evening (don't normally suffer mid cycle) and this morning I had bright red blood when I wiped - none on underwear or since. I didn't have sex, so I know it's not that. My cycles are usually 26-28 days. Reassuring to hear I'm not alone, been anxious about it all morning. Xx

Jamie: thanks! Dh and I would love another lo :baby: ! I couldn't think of what else it could be seeing as the pain is lessened after the first 24 hours.

Mumof5: it great to hear I'm not the only one either!! I was VERY concerned because my cramps nearly sent me to the hospital from how much pain I was in (was rocking on the floor hugging a pillow!). I'm assuming sex wouldnt have caused severe cramping and only just the bleeding. Thankfully it's only a dull roar type of pain now! :thumbup: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

It sounds like it could be implantation! I have never had it though. With my son and my recent MC, I had cramping and pain, but no spotting.

I am cramping something awful today. I keep checking for AF even though she would be almost 10 days early!

I kept checking for AF as well! Heavy feeling in my uterus and cramps at very bottom of my belly. She would have been very early too but nothing happened. With my son I had like a spot of blood on 3 dpo and a spot 4 dpo and that was it. Some minor cramps as well but they weren't anything that I couldn't handle. If this is implantation this little baby REALLY wants to make an entrance, because they are causing quite the scene in my uterus!

I've had dull achey crampy feeling in my uterus and lower back pretty much all day. No more red blood, but Light pinky colour on wiping - guessing it's what was left over from this morning. My nipples are pretty tender tonight too. I'd love to think there's a chance that this is due to a little bean bedding in, but I'm feeling pretty negative 😔. Lokatyve if it's symptoms you've experienced before then it may be a positive for you. Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->