• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 dpo - Flu like Symptoms???

Liz5178

Reaction score
I woke up with a sore throat this morning, which I thought may be due to allergies...however, as the morning progressed I started to feel feverish, and I have the chills....could any of this be related to potential pregnancy or does it just mean I"m getting the flu??? :)

I've heard that some women experience flu-like symptoms around implantation. The body drops the immune system temporarily so that it is less likely to treat the zygote/embryo as an invader.

If the fever gets worse, or you start to feel worse, I would suggest going to a doctor, in case of the flu or a bacterial infection. Otherwise, I would wait it out! :hugs: Fx'd for you!

thank you....I sure hope you're right :) but wouldn't 5/6 days post ovulation be a little early for implantation?

Good luck to you too!!! I hope we all get the bfp's we're waiting for!!

I know on average it happens from 7-10dpo, but i've read it can happen as early as 3dpo! I know anything is possible when ttc~hope you get your BFP!

I've had this in the 2WW, woke up with sore throat, sneezing a lot and a couple of days I was freezing cold... I think it can be a symptom definitely... I possibly got a +hpt today!

x x x

hopefully you ladies are right....I got my +opk on saturday afternoon and so I assume I ovulated on Sunday because when I took one Sunday afternoon it was negative....do you start counting the day you ovulate or do you count the day after?

I've had this in the 2WW, woke up with sore throat, sneezing a lot and a couple of days I was freezing cold... I think it can be a symptom definitely... I possibly got a +hpt today!

x x x

ACK! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :dust:

x x x

AHHH!!! Congratulations....so very happy for you :happydance:

Did you also have sore boobs? I keep waiting for that, and quite honestly I have no idea what it will even feel like because I don't think I've ever had them - I don't get them before af or any other time in my cycle, I wonder if that means I will not get them in pregnancy either?

Thank you :D

My lines are really very faint so not getting excited yet... well ok, a little bit excited!!
I had a chemical last month though with the same faint lines so just hoping they get darker...

I have got sore boobs as well, I normally get them before AF but I think I got them earlier and worse than usual.. They just kind of feel heavy and bruised almost, and hard if you kind of squeeze them.... Better with a bra on but would hurt if you jumped up and down lol!!

Don't know if that means you won't get them in pregnancy - not everyone does get sore boobs.. :shrug:

x x x

I really hope this is is for you!!!!

I hope it is "it" for all of us :)

Thanks hun good luck when you test :hugs:

x x x

:dust:

hi ladies just new here. im crossing my fingers this is my month. On 7dpo I woke up with a sore throat nothing major just a little sore, then I started sneezing and my nose is so stuffed. so hopefully this a symptom I can test on Monday. I have also had a headache one and off and dizzy spells.

I also have been waking up with a very dry & sore throat , I hope its a good sign.I know it can be a pregnancy sign for many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->