5 DPO. Really want opinions.

rosewaterbebe

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is where I post this or if anyone will even see it. I'll try to keep it short.

I had unprotected sex the 21st and ovulated on the 24th. He did finish inside me TMI (too much information) and we kept going even though he came. Ever since having sex though I've had dull cramps in my lower stomach, nothing intense but it feels sharp and aches on and off. Pulling, pushing pressure like aches. Acne breakout on my face, headache, stuffy nose, runny nose, left side lower stomach pain, sensitive nipples and lower back pain. urinating often, diarrhea, rip cage soreness, sneezing. Also i tried to check my cervixs and it feels closed up down there. This is my second time TTC and I never ever felt this pain in my stomach before or anything else. I never get symptoms of AF coming and never cramp. When I ovulate before I never felt this after sex. period is due in 10 days. Just wanted to see what others think. I am hoping to get pregnant.

5dpo seems a bit short for so many symptoms? Then again everyone is different.
FX for you :)

Hey there!

An egg won't implant until 7 dpo and so you wouldn't feel anything until then. You would feel ovulation- pinching and pulling and crampy feelings. Those can go on for a few days or even longer. During ovulation week you can have symptoms like bloating and cramps and pinching feelings and sore boobs...etc. The earliest you could get pregnancy symptoms is after 7dpo. Our cycles and bodies change with each cycle so things you haven't felt before could suddenly happen during your cycle. Last cycle I was convinced I was pregnant because my boobs were soooo sore and that only ever happened before when I was pregnant with DD. But of course AF came. So my body just changed on me. plus I'm convinced that we feel more symptoms when we're looking for them.

Funnily enough you've described all what I'm feeling st the moment and I'm 5 dpo let's hope it's a good sign for both of us. X

It's different for everyone, and different between pregnancies. For my CP I had CRAZY symptoms beginning 5dpo. This time around I have almost NO symptoms at 5w+4d.

I implant early, at 5dpo. My eggs must be fast!! Lol. The average implantation is between 7-10 dpo but can be as long as 12 dpo. I know I implant early after charting and seeing an implantation dip followed by a triphasic pattern.

Unfortunately, only time will tell!!! GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->