5 DPO, the testing begins...

:hugs:sorry you got a bfn. You still have time to get a bfp.

:hugs:sorry you got a bfn. You still have time to get a bfp.
Thank you:hugs:I might just wait a few days and retest. Testing daily is disappointing, kinda fun in the beginning but now I’m a bit burnt out.

Still early! Fingers crossed for a line on 10dpo

Thank you:hugs:I might just wait a few days and retest. Testing daily is disappointing, kinda fun in the beginning but now I’m a bit burnt out.
Yeah I hear you there. I feel the same way. Well I wish you the best of luck.<3:flow:

10 DPO :|
There’s a faint, pink line. I’m starting to distrust these tests, as they seem to always have a faint line/ shadow/ indent, and it’s misleading.

23203A26-6C1A-4FF4-88F6-815BB91B672A.jpeg

Last edited:
I see that to hope u get answers tomorrow good luck

11 DPO, stark white. I might be out this month.. sucks

D77F60FB-C0AC-49D6-A06E-750EF739DCAE.jpeg

Argh, bummer. Do you think you will test again?

Argh, bummer. Do you think you will test again?
Probably. I still have 2 First Response and 1 CB test, so I’ll have a hard time resisting. With my first pregnancy I didn’t get a bfp until 13 dpo, and it was very faint. I’m hopeful it may be the same this round, but I’m really doubting it. I just want AF to come so I can retry next month.

Probably. I still have 2 First Response and 1 CB test, so I’ll have a hard time resisting. With my first pregnancy I didn’t get a bfp until 13 dpo, and it was very faint. I’m hopeful it may be the same this round, but I’m really doubting it. I just want AF to come so I can retry next month.

I’m the same with testing, when they’re sitting there waiting to be used its so hard to resist! I’m about 8 dpo and am making myself not touch mine today, but it’s sooo hard!!

I’m the same with testing, when they’re sitting there waiting to be used its so hard to resist! I’m about 8 dpo and am making myself not touch mine today, but it’s sooo hard!!
Best of luck!! Hoping and wishing for:bfp: for both of us!

Thanks! Soooo tempted to test again today, stop me! Haha

Thanks! Soooo tempted to test again today, stop me! Haha
Hahah, I’m a bad influence when it comes to testing. I’ll literally test multiple times a day.

Hahah, I’m a bad influence when it comes to testing. I’ll literally test multiple times a day.

haha that’s awesome. If I had some cheapies I would too! So how many days dpo do you think I am if we only BD once exactly a week ago and it was cycle day 14 and I had all the signs of ovulation that day, do I say last Wednesday was 1dpo or the following day? Lol I’m really over this waiting business, anything to speed it up!

haha that’s awesome. If I had some cheapies I would too! So how many days dpo do you think I am if we only BD once exactly a week ago and it was cycle day 14 and I had all the signs of ovulation that day, do I say last Wednesday was 1dpo or the following day? Lol I’m really over this waiting business, anything to speed it up!
Same lol! I’m not exactly sure either. I think you’ll count day 1 as the following day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->