5 DPO, the testing begins...

12 DPO

Took digi, not pregnant. Looking forward to trying again next month. Thank you to everyone that kept me company through TWW.

Aww bummer. Sending lots of baby dust for this coming month xx

15 DPO

No period in sight, but still BFN. I’m think it’s one of two things:

1. I ovulated later than I initially thought.

2. I didn’t conceive, and period is so affected by Nexplonon.

I’m hoping for the former. Just desperately hoping to start AF, so I can move forward.

Just took an opk. Does anyone have experience with e@h? Is this considered high?

6F2FBEBC-9A99-4C60-9894-E368F1F0DD43.jpeg

It has to be as dark as or darker than the control line, so it is almost there. Fingers crossed for you ❤️

Definitely see something there! In the time limit? How were you tracking O? Could you be closer to 9-10 dpo?
Yes, it’s a rapid result and I noticed it almost immediately, but it did get darker when it dried. I was tracking using CB digi. Got O:) on 02/12, which would make me roughly 18 DPO. I was convinced I ovulated, so I stopped tracking. Not sure if I surged but didn’t ovulated. I haven’t had a cycle since I stopped taking BC, so it makes it hard to know what’s going on with my fertility.

Hm interesting. That’s a good line on a rapid result cause those definitely aren’t as sensitive vs the early detection. I got a total bfn on one of those at 9dpo one of my pregnancies. If you’re interested in what’s going on with your cycle charting and temping is such a great tool to use with OPKs! Hopefully this is the start of your BFP!! GL!!

Hm interesting. That’s a good line on a rapid result cause those definitely aren’t as sensitive vs the early detection. I got a total bfn on one of those at 9dpo one of my pregnancies. If you’re interested in what’s going on with your cycle charting and temping is such a great tool to use with OPKs! Hopefully this is the start of your BFP!! GL!!
I’m hoping it’s the start of something too. If it doesn’t lead anywhere, I’m definitely looking into tempting and charting. I started doing it a bit this month, but I think I was too late. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Got another faint line on the rapid result test. Starting to think it’s a fluke. Are these known to have indents or weird lines? What a headache. I just want to move on to the next cycle, but my body is doing its own thing.

Got another faint line on the rapid result test. Starting to think it’s a fluke. Are these known to have indents or weird lines? What a headache. I just want to move on to the next cycle, but my body is doing its own thing.

I hope that you get an outcome soon :hugs:

I see the line on the frer hon.
Maybe ure body tried to O and didn't and then u O later in ure cycle.
For 18dpo I'd expect the line to be very very dark but if ure not temping and only using OPK u can't be sure on O.
Only a temp rise can confirm if u have O or not.

So there is a good chance u had a peak but didn't O and them u may of had another peak a little later and then O.

Just a guess.

Also I used those easy@home opks and when they are positive the test lines does go darker than the control line on those.

So ure OPK is negative but its close.

Really hope u get some answers soon hon.
Sucks being in limbo

I see the line on the frer hon.
Maybe ure body tried to O and didn't and then u O later in ure cycle.
For 18dpo I'd expect the line to be very very dark but if ure not temping and only using OPK u can't be sure on O.
Only a temp rise can confirm if u have O or not.

So there is a good chance u had a peak but didn't O and them u may of had another peak a little later and then O.

Just a guess.

Also I used those easy@home opks and when they are positive the test lines does go darker than the control line on those.

So ure OPK is negative but its close.

Really hope u get some answers soon hon.
Sucks being in limbo
Super sucks to be in limbo. No AF yet, which just feels so ugh. I desperately want to move on and try again. I haven’t taken another hpt since the last first response. After looking into it, I’m convinced it was an indent/false faint pos.

After about 14 DPO, I accepted that I either didn’t conceive/didn’t ovulated when predicted. At this point, I sure I didn’t conceive. I think it will take some time for me to regain my cycle. Talked to a nurse and she said to give it 3 months, then get my hormones checked to make sure they’re not off.

After the opk i posted, the lines only got lighter. I’m assuming that was a come down, and I had a peak the day or days prior. Is that a thing? Maybe I’m just reaching.

just trying to focus on other aspects of my life and not get obsessive, which is all easier said than done.

AF showed up today with cramps from h*ll, what a relief though. I have one more cycle left to ttc this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->