5 Minutes Prego after two losses. . . SCARED!

Lilibean

Reaction score
So this morning I decided to take a pregnancy test b/c my period was due yesterday. . . I was NOT expecting it to be positive as my husband and I tried to avoid any chance of me getting pregnant b/c we recently lost two pregnancies in a row. I bought an ovulation kit to make sure we avoided the fertile period and somehow fate has stepped in and once again I face a scary path!

We lost our first two pregnancies so early, but it was extremely traumatic and the second was ectopic. I have been so fearful of being pregnant again and really did not expect this. I will be calling the dr on Monday, but I am so nervous we will just be going down the same road of super low HCG levels and then the misery of another loss.

Trying to think positively during my fear. . . Fingers crossed!

Im so very sorry to hear about your previous losses :(
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! I hope all works out and you have a sticky bean!!!! I wish you much luck!!! but I do have to say....
CONGRATS on the BFP!!
Try to keep thinking good thoughts! I know it will be very hard, but try your hardest to think positive!! I will be sending prayers your way! Keep us updated!!

So sorry for your losses sweetie.
Get your hcg tested and make sure they are doubling every 48 hours.
I hope this is your forever baby!!

really sorry you had to go through two losses :hugs:
i will be keeping my fingers crossed and staying positive for u hun congrats on your bfp heres to a h + h 9 months :thumbup:

So sorry to hear abut your previous losses, it's completely understandable why you would be scared for this one. However, each pregnancy is different and there's every chance that this one will be fine! I'm now pregnant immediately following a loss, and I'm just trying to take each day as it comes. At the end of every day, I think 'well that's one more day further along and everything is ok' - it really helps me to stay positive.

Fingers crossed for you, and wishing you a very h&h 9 months! xx

Sorry for your losses hun fingers and toes crossed this is a healthy, sticky LO! :hugs:

sorry for your loses honey...but this time may it be a sticky bean ...wishing you H&H 9 months!!! GL be happy God is great.

try to think positive darling xxx h+h 9 months to you xxx

I'm so sorry for your previous losses, and have got my fingers firmly crossed that this one is sticky for you x

thats awfull to loose 2 , eh 3rd time lucky! make sure you have all the monitoring you want and hcg checks etc etc hopefully this time will be different mc is awfull but doesnt mean it will happen again . i lost mine at early stages so i do understand a bit:thumbup:

There is nothing we can really say that is going to help you feel less scared or worried. I've suffered a loss so I know how devastating they are and how scary it is to be pregnant again.

Maybe this one is fate though.....sliding in when you least expected it.....maybe this is the one that's meant for you!!! Hang in there. I have spent this entire pregnancy stuck to the side of the wall for various reasons.....but I'm 11 weeks today and I'm actually starting to feel pretty good about things.

Be of luck to you and your little sticky bean!!!!

So my first blood test was yesterday and HCG looks good, like MUCH higher than either of the first two pregnancies ever were! So I go again tomorrow for the 48 hour check. . . I feel better than I did w/ the first two and I am really trying to be positive. At the end of the day, it is what it is , and worrying is not going to change the outcome. If this little bean is not healthy for some reason, it will tell me and will not stick. If it's healthy and ready to grow, then that will be amazing and wonderful!

When the Dr. called yesterday she talked about future appointments and when we would hear a heartbeat etc. . . I started to cry b/c all of the other phone calls have been really bad news. I"m very excited that this little bean/poppyseed is at least in a better place starting out than the last two.

I do have a concern though. . . I do not like to fly, I fly all of the time and was even in Australia last week, but I get very nervous when it's bumpy. I manage the panic and just talk myself through it, but I still have a physical reaction of heart racing and sweaty palms. I am supposed to fly this weekend and then for the upcoming holidays. If things look good tomorrow as far as my bloodwork goes, I plan to ask the Dr. what she thinks about this nervous reaction affecting the baby. . Any thoughts? I'm prob just paranoid, but um, who wouldn't be as a first time mom and one who has had numerous losses!!!

Thanks for all of your support, it's so nice having a little family on this site to turn to! I have not told my family or friends I am pregnant yet b/c it's been too difficult having to tell everyone when we have had a loss.

Thanks girls!!:kiss:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, sorry about the other pregnancies but i hope this one is a h&h 9 mos for you & baby!

So my first blood test was yesterday and HCG looks good, like MUCH higher than either of the first two pregnancies ever were! So I go again tomorrow for the 48 hour check. . . I feel better than I did w/ the first two and I am really trying to be positive. At the end of the day, it is what it is , and worrying is not going to change the outcome. If this little bean is not healthy for some reason, it will tell me and will not stick. If it's healthy and ready to grow, then that will be amazing and wonderful!

When the Dr. called yesterday she talked about future appointments and when we would hear a heartbeat etc. . . I started to cry b/c all of the other phone calls have been really bad news. I"m very excited that this little bean/poppyseed is at least in a better place starting out than the last two.

I do have a concern though. . . I do not like to fly, I fly all of the time and was even in Australia last week, but I get very nervous when it's bumpy. I manage the panic and just talk myself through it, but I still have a physical reaction of heart racing and sweaty palms. I am supposed to fly this weekend and then for the upcoming holidays. If things look good tomorrow as far as my bloodwork goes, I plan to ask the Dr. what she thinks about this nervous reaction affecting the baby. . Any thoughts? I'm prob just paranoid, but um, who wouldn't be as a first time mom and one who has had numerous losses!!!

Thanks for all of your support, it's so nice having a little family on this site to turn to! I have not told my family or friends I am pregnant yet b/c it's been too difficult having to tell everyone when we have had a loss.

Thanks girls!!:kiss:

First of all I can totally relate to not particularly loving to fly. However, I can PROMISE you that stress or anxiety from flying is not going to hurt your little bean. I have been an absolute stress case this entire pregnancy...to the point that my doctor has offered me meds for it and my baby is still doing so great!!!! I'm praying this is the one for you.

Also, I am trying to accept your request but for some reason I'm having trouble. Hopefully, will get it figured out soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->