5 positive pregnancy tests and now negatives :(

jodiejodie

Reaction score
So I had a miscarriage back on the 15th of October. The doctor tested my beta levels down to a zero. I was expecting my period to come on schedule which would have been last Tuesday the 12th. It didn't show so I waited and tested on Thursday the 14th and got a faint positive. I tested the next two mornings and my tests got darker. I wanted to see a nice dark line so I tested on Monday and my line was super faint. Then when I tested this morning you can hardly see it. I have no cramping or bleeding so what's going on? Has anyone else experienced this? P.s. All tests were with FMU and all were done using FRER

I hope this is not the case for you but when that has happened to me it was a chemical pregnancy:( I had one in April . I just found out I'm pregnant again 6 days ago and have done about 20 test. None of mine are super dark and this morning it looked a little lighter than yesterday. You should go get your levels checked. If it is a chemical you would bleed in a couple days:( I'm sorry you are going through this

When I had a chemical pregnancy it literally went from postive to negative in a day or 2... I thought the test was faulty because I couldn't understand it! Then a few hours later I started to bleed. Hope it isn't the case for you tho! FX x

Yeah I'm sorry but the same thing happened to me in my previous loss. You get faint positives for a few days then they go negative... then a couple days later you bleed. So sorry. However, a chemical does not affect your ability to have a child again and you can start trying again right after. But still...:(

Thanks ladies!! The bleeding has started for me. This is my 3rd miscarriage since August. Hopefully my doc can get me some answers soon!!

I've just had a chemical now. It's so annoying. Think I can't have anymore as they don't seem to be developing.

Sorry hun - maybe go to the doctor and check your progesterone levels (and everything else are ok?) A good friend of mine had 4 chemicals (in 6 months) and her doctor gave her something and she has gone on to have 2 babies (and no more chemicals) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->