5 teeth at the same time?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh has got 2 teeth at the bottom, one at the top and there is another one at the top coming out and another one at the bottom on the right hand side. :dohh:

Is this normal? It took so long for the bloody teeth to come and now their all coming at the same time?!!!!

Ps: I need sleep lol :hissy:

Yep, it's normal!! Many babies start getting a bunch of teeth after the first one pops through! Alexa is working on her third-they just seem to be coming out so fast!!

Ok good! Yes, it's coming out so quickly! He's not a baby anymore :cry:

argghhh Am I the only ones whos baby has no teeth yet lol

Congrats jess xxx

this is how lilia was...she went from 2 teeth to 8 in a matter of a week! She has 9 now and one on its way. Bless him, your little prince is growing up so quickly.

charlie had 2 come out roughly at same time, he must be in some pain, how is he with his teeth ? xx

Noah's teeth have come out in two's so far, he has a total of 4 his two front teeth, and two on the bottom. I know how you feel Jess about sleep. Noah has just started sleeping again (last two days) he was waking every 2-3hours since Halloween. :(

charlie had 2 come out roughly at same time, he must be in some pain, how is he with his teeth ? xx

It's horrible, he's been waking up screaming ever 2 hours and there is nothing that settle him ! He screams so loud and his cheeks are so red poor thing. I give him a bit of baby tylenols & oragel, but I really don't wanna give him too much. My poor munchquitos!:cry:

Decs Teeth have always come out in 2's and 3's he got his first 2 at 7 months and now at 13 months he has 12 with 4 cutting, I just found 3 more molars this week.

It's horrible, he's been waking up screaming ever 2 hours and there is nothing that settle him ! He screams so loud and his cheeks are so red poor thing. I give him a bit of baby tylenols & oragel, but I really don't wanna give him too much. My poor munchquitos!:cry:

ah its hard not getting any sleep, charlies been waking every 30 mins - 2 hours but his teeth have carmed down a bit now and hes a bit better he wakes screaming too or sometimes he will just have a grisel xx

yeah, Oscar was like this. On his 5 month birthday 2 cut in the bottom, and then about a week or so ago 4 came through the top all together (lots of sleepless nights that time) :dohh:

Jasmine has 6 and 4 of them came through at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->