5 weeks 2 days and brown spotting

Brandydee22

Reaction score
Hi there. I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We were moving all weekend and last night I had more than usual brown discharge. This morning and this afternoon I had about a teasoons worth of brown watery discharge in the toilet. Not sure if this is normal. No real cramping but twinges I guess. Anyone else have this and baby is fine?

I had brown spotting with my first three pregnancies. Brown means old blood, and if you were moving you likely just pushed your body a bit more than usual.

I had brown spotting with my first three pregnancies. Brown means old blood, and if you were moving you likely just pushed your body a bit more than usual.
Thank you for responding! That’s what I’m hoping, that it’s from the move. Just seems like a lot.

Brown indicates old blood. I had it on and off in my pregnancies

Thank you for responding! That’s what I’m hoping, that it’s from the move. Just seems like a lot.
Sure, :)
I moved during my first three pregnancies and it was pretty hard on my body, lots of bending and packing and pushing heavy things. If you go in for a scan they likely won't see much yet, I imagine you'll be fine though. My midwife told me something like 30% of all pregnancies had some bleeding in them.

Like previous posters have said brown blood typically indicates old blood.... while i hadnt spotted in the earlier weeks with this baby i have had quite a few incidents of spotting further along and baby girl is just fine, i would put your feet up and relax<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->