5 weeks 2 days bleeding - subchorionic hematoma?

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Hi all. Been a while since I’ve been in here. My youngest is 5 this year.

So anyway, I found out I was pregnant 4weeks1day and for 4 days I’ve been bleeding. It’s ranged from brown, to pink, orange/red and red. It’s not like a heavy period, I’ve had no cramps, my tests the past two mornings have been strong positives. I’ve been to the doctors and she told me because I’m not experiencing any pain everything should be okay but they’ll refer me for a scan when I turn 6 weeks.

Obviously seeing blood is scary. I’ve been reading about subchorionic hematomas and I’m hoping it’s not a loss and that’s all it could be. Activity makes the bleeding worse while resting lessons it.

My breasts are still heavy and sore, I don’t really have any other symptoms apart from certain foods smell yack.

I’ve had a MC with my first pregnancy and I had terrible abdomen pain and a flow heavier than my period and this is nothing like that.

Had anyone had an experience with a subchorionic hematoma?

I had SCH in 2 of my 3 pregnancies and the bleeding is SO scary, but my babies were fine!! In my first pregnancy, I even bled through my jeans..TWICE.

I actually had a red bleed at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 with my son.
I was so scared as I’ve had alot of losses.
But it turned out to be a small cervical erosion, I was told it’s very common in pregnancy.
My son is now 18 and a half months old.
Seeing any blood in pregnancy is terrifying.
I really hope the bleeding stops hon.
And it’s just something not sinister that is causing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->