5 weeks and bbs tenderness gone, help!

Jennie714

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this board, newly pregnant (5weeks, 3 days) after pursuing ivf and super excited. Over the past week my bbs became very tender and my nipples very large, but then this morning I woke up to no tenderness, and my nipples appear smaller. Should I be freaking out, calling my doctor? hat should I do?!? Has anyone experienced this and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? Any advice you have would be appreciated!

My breasts were off and on tender, sometimes hours apart, for weeks. At times they would even deflate and swell. At 7/8 weeks after my first scan they just completely stopped hurting all together. My little girl seems okay for now :thumbup:

I know it is so hard as I panicked too but try to remain calm! You can always call your doctor if you really need that reassurance!! :hugs2:

Thanks! I know I am probably being ridiculous but I am doing my best not to go completely insane! But, it does make me feel better that you have experienced the same thing. I did end up calling my doctor, just to be safe, but I am waiting for a call back.
Congrats on your little girl!! Glad to hear that she is doing well!

It is totally normal IMO to be absolutely frantic about everything. We are just being moms :winkwink:

Thank you for your encouragement. Never did hear back from my RE's office, maybe they did not think it was a big deal. But still would be nice to hear them say that.

Thanks again!

I've already had my baby but I just wanted to pop in and offer more reassurance.

The tenderness/size came and went at random points throughout my entire pregnancy. Some days my boobs were so sensitive I couldn't even wear a shirt and then the next they weren't sore at all. So, as long as there aren't any other troubling symptoms going on, it is completely normal.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! <3

Thank you very much! It is comforting to know that this is not necessarily a barometer of my pregnancy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->