5 weeks and experiencing pain

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well! Has any of u experienced some mild pressure but a bit painful on one side of their abdomen? It's not on lower abdomen but a bit above and to the right side along with strong backpain on the right side as well!! I'm scared of another mc!!! :,( it's not cramps but feels like some sort of throbbing pain!

I have exactly the same! Hoping it's juSt our bodies expanding.

I'm 5+2 weeks

We r exactly the same week and day!! Hopefully it is just our bodies welcoming pregnancy lol

Any chance it might be stretching pains? I get stronger stretching pains with each pregnancy, and this time, it was the first symptom I noticed! I stood up really quickly and held my side and, "OUCH! I keep getting this awful stretching pain!" My sister said, "Don't you only get that when you're pregnant?" I thought about that for a few days before testing... Whoops.... Remember how much work your body has to do. :)

I also tend to get little pains in my ovary/ovaries (depending on which one(s) ovulated) because of the corpus luteum. That one always worries me, but it goes away in a few weeks. :)

Any pain on one side should be checked out really, it's most likely just a harmless cyst or growing pains but it's worth getting checked out to rule out ectopic.

Xx

I get pains like that as well. Usually in one spot. It moves around. Sometimes it's on the right, others the middle, and then sometimes the left. They come and go but unless they are intolerable or accompanied with bleeding it is your body stretching and adjusting to pregnancy. Try not to worry. If it's really painful and your gut says get it checked, there's no harm in calling your gyn for reassurance.

thank u ladies.! i'm starting to believe it was stretching pain.. because its tolerable and it feels different from cysts pain(ive had a couple)... and thank god no bleeding.. so i'm trying to stay positive about it.. I am however anxious of many other things.. lol.. Pregnancies are sooo stressful and yet beautiful ;O

Catch yes we are the same. It's going too slowly lol. I have a scan next Wednesday which I can't wait for as I need to know it's still growing x

Northern, I have mine on Monday! I hope it goes well for both of us .. I hope our babies will be on track and growing strong and healthy :thumbup:

Baby dust, I'm 5w4d as well and I was also going to ask for a scan in Monday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->