5 Weeks Brown CM

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I think Im around 5 weeks pregnant and I have had period like pains on and off for over a week now (Just after I found Out that Im pregnant) And today I woke up and when I went to the loo I had brown discharge when I wipe.. sorry tmi :blush: I still have the same period lie pains on an off. Im worried that im losing the baby, there is none in my underwear so far its just when I wipe :cry:

Please help me I did ring the midwife unit :cry:

I'm almost 7 weeks and have had brown cm since my Bfp. My Dr. Said 1/3 of women spot during early pregnancy and those that do, usually spot until 12-14 weeks. I even had one bright red bleed which sent me straight for an ultrasound and they found a subchorionic bleed, which Dr said is very common, and had probably been the cause if my spotting. I also got to see the heartbeats though. Try not to worry about brown cm. I know it's sooo hard, but hang in there until your scan!

I'm almost 7 weeks and have had brown cm since my Bfp. My Dr. Said 1/3 of women spot during early pregnancy and those that do, usually spot until 12-14 weeks. I even had one bright red bleed which sent me straight for an ultrasound and they found a subchorionic bleed, which Dr said is very common, and had probably been the cause if my spotting. I also got to see the heartbeats though. Try not to worry about brown cm. I know it's sooo hard, but hang in there until your scan!

Im not getting a scan for another 2 weeks yet but today I am worried :(

Could just be a bit of left over implantion bleeding Hun. I wouldn't be to concerned but if you are I'd pop to the hospital if your midwifes aren't helping. I had some some spotting at 5 weeks and my gp sent me straight to the hospital to get checked over. All was fine and it put my mind at rest.

The thing is its a Sunday and my gp is closed, should I got the out of hours doctors just to de sure? :(

Hi, I had Spotty with a Pregnancy before and turned out all ok, Have you had intercourse? I know that can cause bleed sometimes, I had a early scan at 6 weeks wonder why they want you to wait so long? x

You could do Hun. If your really worried. Although you could also just try and rest and speak to your gp tomorrow and he can arrange for you to be checked over. As harsh as it sounds there isn't much that can be done at such an early stage. You do what ever you feel is best. Unless your in extreme pain though and the bleeding gets heavy then get yourself straight to the hospital.

Hi ladies :hi:

I think Im around 5 weeks pregnant and I have had period like pains on and off for over a week now (Just after I found Out that Im pregnant) And today I woke up and when I went to the loo I had brown discharge when I wipe.. sorry tmi :blush: I still have the same period lie pains on an off. Im worried that im losing the baby, there is none in my underwear so far its just when I wipe :cry:

Please help me I did ring the midwife unit :cry:

I had brown spotting through my entire 5th and 6th week (or maybe it was 6th and 7th?). I had to wear liners. I had my first appointment at 9 weeks, had an ultrasound, and everything was fine.
Period pains during week 5 (typically the week you'd get your period) are pretty normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->