• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks but look huge!

Shakeitout

Reaction score
I'm so bloated I look.like I'm about 6 months! Anyone else!?

I felt huge last week, I couldn't actually get my work trousers on. Luckily I bought some maternity trousers early and had to wear those. My tummy seems to have gone back down again this week though. Not to the size I was before but better than last week at least.

This is my 3rd.18 month age gap between my first two and 17 month between baby Riley and this pregnancy.This is normal for me lol.I am 5 weeks.

Attachments

• 0612141307a-1.jpg
    0612141307a-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 10
I got really bloated early on with DS1, nothing so far. I pretty much look somewhat pregnant all the time because that's just where I carry my fat, the c-section didn't help.

However, someone commented 2 days BEFORE my BFP, that I looked a little bigger down there and asked "if I was hiding something" and said she would be so excited....I don't know if I'll be able to hide this for a while at work or not!

I had a belly soon after my bfp. But I don't know if the bloating is less or what, because it's all gone now :-( I just want my bump!

I was so bloated in the beginning.. That has finally started going away and its all bump now. I was in maternity shirts by 6 weeks.

Trust me when I say you all look fantastic. To me there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. There's a strength and inner glow about an expectant mother that I love! Whether it's bloat or water weight or too many oreos :haha:, Pregnant=beautiful. :hugs:

Trust me when I say you all look fantastic. To me there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. There's a strength and inner glow about an expectant mother that I love! Whether it's bloat or water weight or too many oreos :haha:, Pregnant=beautiful. :hugs:

Aw thanks! :D

Well, it doesn't come in handy when you are trying to keep it on the down low at work until the second tri though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->