5 weeks lower back pain

Babybabyno2

Reaction score
I've been awake most of the night with lower back pain, still have it now, should I be worried ??

This happened to me, and while my baby girl is just absolutely healthy and growing strong....My back pain never subsided. And a short few weeks after the back pain, the hip pain started! I got a snoogle(maternity pillow) and it helped me so much during the night...I didnt get a good nights sleep until I had one. I think every pregnant women should get one...My husband even uses it when he naps lol, he thinks the pillow is going to him after the baby is born...I dont think so :winkwink: Also hot baths helped me sleep as well, I know everyone says not to have hot baths but I did anyway as long as I wasnt sweating I felt safe to do it...If I did start sweating then I would add a little cold water or just got out...unfortunately day time sucks and there is not much I was able to do to help my back, but luckily I have a job where I am barely on my feet! I couldnt imagine at this point having a stand up job.

I had period like symptoms at the start and a twinge in my lower back too. You get aches and pains twinges etc all the way through. As long as your not bleeding you will be ok id say. Xx

Yes, I've had excruciating back pain since about 4-5 weeks. I have a bad back to begin with, and this pain has left me in tears at moments. Thankfully DH has been willing to gently rub my back and I've taken some warm baths. Thinking I will start looking for a prenatal massage therapist and also intend to purchase one of the fancy pillows.

Same here back pain and left side hip pain sometimes I sit and think I really must be coming on as I get lower back pain then but it just comes and goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->