5 weeks pregnant this week any1??

lynn0203

Reaction score
feel soo much better today was at doctors this morning 10th may but yesterday i had cramps that i got all worryed about but just took it easy but running to the toilet thinking my period was coming was a pain but thank god theres nothing :)
doctor has made me appointment for next monday morn to early pregers clinic to get a reasurance scan so i will c our wee january beanie on the screen but i bet this week will b soo slow but got midwife tomorow afternoon for my 1st booking appointment where they will want all my history :) i hope i get a pregnancy book as i never kept the 1 from 6 years ago and it was really good to read up on.
hope every 1 else is doing well on there may BFP :thumbup: xx

Yay. Congrats hunny!
I'm 11DPO & I'm getting cramps gah!

Glad everything is A-OK with you!
xxx

Yay. Congrats hunny!
I'm 11DPO & I'm getting cramps gah!

Glad everything is A-OK with you!
xxx

the cramps get me soo upset coz u dunno if ur going mad as in is ur period comin or are u just imagining it lol nature is a funny thing lol god am still trying to take it in im pregnant it will sink soon enuff but my belly is bloated too im a size 10/12 figure and my jeans r tight am like no way lol xx

Haha! Exactly. I'm expecting my period and a BFN Gah!

Are you reaaalllyyy bloated?
I am atm, i look pregnant.
I giggle at it.

I'm SOOOO happy for you.
xx

Haha! Exactly. I'm expecting my period and a BFN Gah!

Are you reaaalllyyy bloated?
I am atm, i look pregnant.
I giggle at it.

I'm SOOOO happy for you.
xx

i sware a look lyk i have ate loads of pies lol i cant even button my jeans coz its lyk the feeling iv had to much to eat so if im no going anywhere i love sitting in my dressing gown so im soo comfy hehe.
im beginning to wander if theres 2 in here as theres twins in my family so god knows lol soo glad the cramps r away just got wee niggles but nothing to shout about!! have warm baths its soo relaxing and if u r still getting cramps it really helps them :)
when r u due?? im the 15th january but like us all we will get a proper date when we get scan but next weeks scan it will probz b to small to tell but will still b exciting to c wee flicker of hartbeat on screen will put our minds at rest :) xx

I'm not pregnant yet, my period is due thursday, so FX'd for my :bfp:.

xx

I'm not pregnant yet, my period is due thursday, so FX'd for my :bfp:.

xx

ohh right i thought u were pregnant atm hope u get a result when u do test :)
theres a very fine line between PMT and early symptoms of pregnancy but when u get that big 2 pink lines that ur pregnant its a great feeling :) thats when reality kicks in and u can go woohoo lol
i tested early on the 4th may and my period was due the 8th may and the tesco pregers tests come up bright pink lines so it was a BIG POSITIVE and the nausea is in stages all day yukky feeling :( but my periods have defo halted for next 8 months :) got midwife tomz for my 1st booking app :) xx

Congratulations, wishing you a really healthy pregnancy xx

feel soo much better today was at doctors this morning 10th may but yesterday i had cramps that i got all worryed about but just took it easy but running to the toilet thinking my period was coming was a pain but thank god theres nothing :)
doctor has made me appointment for next monday morn to early pregers clinic to get a reasurance scan so i will c our wee january beanie on the screen but i bet this week will b soo slow but got midwife tomorow afternoon for my 1st booking appointment where they will want all my history :) i hope i get a pregnancy book as i never kept the 1 from 6 years ago and it was really good to read up on.
hope every 1 else is doing well on there may BFP :thumbup: xx

Congratulations Lynn. I finally plucked up the courage to test this morning and got my :BFP: - went to see my Dr and she said I am about 4-5 weeks as well possible due date 13th Jane :happydance:

Fingers x'd for you other ladies I hope you get your BFP soon.

thats great news :happydance: am so happy for u and every1 else that gets :bfp:
my EDD is 14/15 jan but will all get a proper date at our scans its soo exciting woohoo!!!
am on :cloud9: soo exciting

congratulations hun xx

Aww thanks hon good luck with your scan on Monday. I have to wait 3 weeks now for my first app with the midwife - it is still sinking in really :wacko:

Congrats everyone. We've worked out my due dates around the 18th of jan, going to doc today for an appointment, even thou I got 3 bfp yday I'm still getting period like cramping :O fingers crossed everythings ok. My bigges pregger symp is sore heads and sickness at night blahhhh. Think that's how I new I was kieth cheggers coz I'm never like that. How are yous all feeling ladies??? X

Congrats everyone. We've worked out my due dates around the 18th of jan, going to doc today for an appointment, even thou I got 3 bfp yday I'm still getting period like cramping :O fingers crossed everythings ok. My bigges pregger symp is sore heads and sickness at night blahhhh. Think that's how I new I was kieth cheggers coz I'm never like that. How are yous all feeling ladies??? X

congratulations hunni the joys of being pregnant eh soo exciting for us all :) cramps r awful like yer period cramps but thankfully mine has subsided to less n less but its a joy that the periods r away lol woohoo
i have worked out 15th january my EDD but until that dating scan its a wait grrrr im very unpatient and time n days r going slow. good luck xx

hi Congrats to you hun. I also got my bfp 2 hours ago and its so exciting aint it.I knew i was pregnant with the pms cramps! I had them with my last child whos now 6..My due date online is also 15th Jan xxx :happydance:

Congrats Nicky. I have been quite lucky re symptons had the occasional pain which feels like period pain but goes away. Funny how as soon as you find out you are pergnant the days start to drag! :shrug:

Hi ladies, got my + yesterday and another today to be sure! EDD Jan 15th!! TOO nervous already!

congrats im 6weeks on monday got to wait til 24th may for a scan my due date is 10th jan

Congrats Beut, Noja & Ann :) - I can't wait for my first scan - ages away yet tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->