5 weeks since miscarriage and i avnt ovulated yet

keeleyjo

mother of 2 and TTC
Reaction score
can ne1 give me any help. i miscarried almost 5 weeks ago (oct 3rd), natural miscarriage n i was 7 weeks along. ive bin monitoring my bbt and i have deffo not even ovulated yet, my temps r pre-ovulation and i had no ovulation pain, its severe normally. so i dont get y 5 weeks after a miscarriage i havnt even ovulated yet? is this normal? ur ment to get ur period 6 weeks later but im 5 weeks since miscarriage and avnt even ovulated yet, im anxious coz i want to ovulate but my body just wont, any advice?

Sorry for your loss hunni
I'm fairly sure I didn't ovulate until this cycle which is my 3rd since my mc. Our bodies can take a little while to settle back down. Don't be too disheartened though, it will happen eventually, its just a case of waiting - like so much else in this TTC business. We always seem to be waiting!
Good luck keeley x

I also miscarried on 3rd october! and i was almost 6 weeks. again a natural miscarriage and i dont think i've ovulated yet either, altho i did have a small bleed on 18th october for a few days and have had mega thrush twice in 2 weeks!! not nice at all!!

i jst wana get back to normal!!

xxxx

Sorry you haven't detected your ovulation yet - it must be frustrating and of course sorry for your loss.

I didn't temp at all because I didn't want to obsess about when AF was going to come and just wanted to forget about that part of my body for awhile.

I think temps and hormones are still a bit funky after a miscarriage because the body is figuring out what happened and trying to normalize itself...:shrug:

Hoping you get your cycle soon hon.

thanx guys, guess ur rite, just a waiting game, i just want my cycle to get bc to normal. sorry for ur losses too, its the worse thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->