5 year old shoots dead 2 year old sister...

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...2-child-size-22-caliber-rifle-given-GIFT.html

Shocking :(

EDIT:
I can't believe I'm reading another story so similar a few days later :shock:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-shot-chest-brother-13-played-home-alone.html

Sick.

Even more sickening is justification from the Nan that it was gods will and her turn to go!

I have no problems with children being taught to shoot under propper supervision but why on earth was it just laying around? Regardless of if they thought it was loaded or not how can you teach children to respect guns if they use it like any other toy!

Speechless really. Absolutely no need for guns to be in family homes at all.

My first rifle?! What the actual f**k. Its so sad, one day he will have to be told what he did. Just completely irresponsible

Poor kids :( RIP little angel.
x

That story is shocking.there is no way that should have happened.My OH has a shot gun for vermin control (we live on a farm).the cabinet is locked and the keys hidden.the kids have be taught nite to touch and that you never point a gun at someone even uf its not loaded.they are also not allowed toy guns.we teach them that a gun is a tool.

Shocking! She's such a beautiful little girl :(

What made me sick is them justifying it with it 'being her time to go' and 'accidents happen'..No they don't if you prevent them properly :nope:

yet another kid killed by a gun. ridiculous.

poor young sweet girl, now no life.

I have no problems with children being taught to shoot under propper supervision but why on earth was it just laying around? Regardless of if they thought it was loaded or not how can you teach children to respect guns if they use it like any other toy!

I disagree completely with Americas gun stance. But i do agree that if they will have them they should be properly taught. But not at 5 years old. Thats too young to understand the dangers.

I feel sooo sorry for the 5 year old. He will forever feel blame and probably be blamed by his parents for it. But it was absolutely not his fault! If I handed my child a gun, he would probably shoot it at someone. Its just such a terrible thing. I can't believe how stupid some parents can be.

Shocking.

I am no way against guns, but that was so irresponsible on the parents behalf. And the 5 year old will forever have to live with that. I grew up around guns, but they were locked away out of site and we were fully aware of the dangers of guns.

Sleep tight angel xx

That story is shocking.there is no way that should have happened.My OH has a shot gun for vermin control (we live on a farm).the cabinet is locked and the keys hidden.the kids have be taught nite to touch and that you never point a gun at someone even uf its not loaded.they are also not allowed toy guns.we teach them that a gun is a tool.

This is the absoloute only situation I agree with guns being in homes.this story is horrible

Such a waste of a young life.No 5 year old should have access to any gun.

Sick.

Even more sickening is justification from the Nan that it was gods will and her turn to go!

I think this might just be a way for the family to deal with what has happened. I dont agree with guns in homes, but either way I feel so sorry for this family. The parents must be feeling horribly guilty, something they will have to live with for the rest of their lives. And once the poor little boy is old enough to know what he did...:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->