50 opk!! Update** Pg 2 - Positive?

That's defo positive! U should ovulate in next 12-36 hours, get bding!! GL :)

We BD last night and I'm hoping we will tonight too and tomorrow. Not taking any chances

Def positive!!! Keep up the BDing!! LOL!!! Your gonna catch that egg!!!

Are you doing smep this cycle?

Well we BD every other day and now that I got my + we'll be BD at least for three night probably....not sure if I understood "smep"

Sounds like smep bd every other day till +opk then bd next three days skip 1 day then 1 last try

Sounds like smep bd every other day till +opk then bd next three days skip 1 day then 1 last try

then yes lol that's exactly what we are planning on doing. I was sure my husband would refuse to BD tonight because he is exhausted, but no! He really wants to do it :happydance:

That's good!! I hate it when men are not in the mood :-( I'm cd 11 today, hope o isn't far away. I'm taking geritol and its vile!! But worth it if it gives oh n I a baby :) are u still using your opk to see when your surge has gone?

well I was thinking about it yes. I know that yesterday afternoon it was still +. I'm going to test in a few minutes.

Yer I still will be testing till they go - again. Mine have gone lighter over the last 2 days. Ud assume they would gradually go darker

did you miss your surge?

It's negative...the second line was lighter than the control line.

I very much doubt I've missed my surge I have been testing smu and in the eve. I have bd cd7, 8, 10 so far, trying every other day. So you've defo ovulate now, exciting :)

I don't know if I can convince my OH for tonight :cry:
He was so tired last night that it took him forever :dohh: and he didn't really want to do it, but he really wants a baby now :happydance: After 16 cycles of trying, only the last two cycles has he been excited about TTC. :dohh:

Lol I try and make oh feel like its his idea to bd. I will Put a nice item of clothing on but won't come onto him. I wait for him ;-) sorry tmi. I don't think I will ovulate until CD 14-20. Just hope it's sooner rather than later. Geritol is horrible!

There is some myth about there is being a baby in every bottle. It's a multi vitamin. Comes in a pill and liquid form. I tried the pill form with no success so I'm trying the liquid this cycle, it tastes awful!

im so annoyed at myself!! Ive come away to my brothers for a night. I picked up a pile of opk, turns out on 3 were opk n the rest were pregnancy tests! Arrrr I mucked up 2 tests coz I peeded over the line! So I've gotta wait till I go home tonight to test. Noticed twinges on my ovaries. Just have to make sure we bd tonight! My opk started going darker yesterday evening but not positive. I hope i dont miss my surge! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->