51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Congratulations skweek - you must be sooooooo happy!

My fertility clinic told me to contact them if I fall pregnant as they will scan me at 7 weeks! Will be re-assuring to know there's something in there early if and when I ever fall!!!!

I’m out for this month – AF arrived on 19th Feb. :-(

Clomid seems to have shortened my cycle as I came on 5 days earlier than last month, has this happened to anyone else?

Have just finished taking round 2 so fingers crossed! Didn't get any side effects this time either - not sure if thats good or bad?!

See you on the March testing thread!!

Good luck everyone else!

C
xx

Stinkin witch - so sorry Bonnie! :hugs:
Hugs to you too Coastdreams :hugs:

Well ladies, the month finishes today & id like to thank for sharing these days with all of us. Its been lovely to meet you all & wish you all get your BFPs very very soon. Take care :hugs:

Well ladies, the month finishes today & id like to thank for sharing these days with all of us. Its been lovely to meet you all & wish you all get your BFPs very very soon. Take care :hugs:

Thanks so much Madrid!! Congrats to you on your BFP!! February was a lucky month for us both. :)

thanks Madrid and congrats on your positive!

Thanks madrid and everyone else on this thread for helping to get me through a really difficult month. You have all been brilliant! Here's hoping that I get my rainbow BFP in March. Good luck to everyone who has moved over to the March thread and congrats to all those with their BFPs.

Congrats to all of you that got your BFP's last month!!! On to March!!!!!!!!!!
Will there be a March thread??

There sure is a Magic March thread -
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/872110-31-magic-march-testing-thread.html
Please join us.
I'm hoping that my BFP will be lucky and bring as many BFP's as poss!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->